Communication and PR Specialist (Employer Branding)
Yardi Romania is one of the top companies to work for in Cluj-Napoca, and we are looking for a creative and enthusiastic communicator to help us spread the word about it. If you are a people person who loves telling stories and crafting unique experiences, then this just might be an amazing career opportunity for you. Your main objective will be to put the spotlight on the colorful mix of people who work here, our work and our culture. Careers.yardiromania.ro and Yardi Romania on Facebook are our main channels where anyone who’s looking to work with us can get a feel of what it’s like to work here.
As a Communication and PR Specialist at Yardi Romania, you will work closely with our local employer branding and recruitment team to create content for our careers website, social media channel, recruitment campaigns and job portals. You’ll also be involved in planning and implementing our presence at local conferences and student events, as well as employee events. Are you up for the challenge?
What we're looking for:
- 2+ years of experience working in marketing, public relations, advertising;
- Bachelor’s degree in PR, Marketing, Advertising, Journalism, English or related fields;
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills both in English and Romanian;
- People person, both creative and strategic;
- Organized and detail-oriented;
- Comfortable working with tight deadlines.
What you'll do:
- Create irresistible content for recruitment marketing campaigns, both for print and digital. You will collaborate closely with the employer branding and recruitment team to create a compelling concept;
- Write persuasive job ads that will tempt applicants to join Yardi Romania;
- Craft interesting, on-brand and consistent content for our Facebook page and help us grow our fan base;
- Brainstorm content ideas and write engaging articles for our careers blog;
- Collaborate with our designer to create recruitment ads for different roles;
- Craft fun and concise content for our monthly employee newsletter;
- Together with the employer branding and recruitment team, plan and implement our presence at local and internal events;
- Track results and suggest solutions to improve the outcome of future projects.