Consumer Relations Representative
We’re looking for dedicated Consumer Relations Representatives to be part of our Resident Screening team. Since 2010, Yardi Resident Screening has been focused on providing our clients with complex data regarding potential residents, thus ensuring our clients get the right people in the right properties.
What we're looking for:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Professional phone skills;
- High attention to detail and strong organizational skills;
- Ability to meet critical deadlines and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to navigate multiple screens to find the desired information;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
It is considered a plus:
- Customer service experience;
- Experience using a consumer service (“CRM”) or sales database system.
The following shift is currently available:
- Monday to Friday, from 5:30 p.m. to 2:00 a.m.
What you'll do:
- Handle high volume of consumer inquiries via telephone and email;
- Handle consumer calls efficiently, effectively and professionally;
- Guide consumers through the resident screening dispute process, beginning with verifying the caller’s identity, then explaining the necessary steps in order to resolve their dispute;
- Provide detailed recount of consumer communications and follow up of all inquiries via Yardi’s CRM system;
- Understand and comply with the company’s resident screening practices, safeguards, policies and legal compliance regulations;
- Follow very specific internal call scripts and case logging procedures;
- Achieve productivity standards while maintaining the highest level of service;
- Escalate unresolved consumer concerns to the Dispute Processing Team for quick resolution.