Customer Care Professional
Our Customer Care department is dedicated to helping people find their dream home, get settled in, and feel at home. If you want to see how amazing that feels, you should consider joining us. Whether you are a student or a working professional, you can find opportunities that fit best with your needs and aspirations.
Diverse shifts, high income opportunities, a professional and friendly environment are some of the things you can find when joining our team. Yardi Romania is a place where you can learn, be challenged, and grow both as a professional, and as a person. The base salary for this role ranges between 4.800 RON and 6.100 RON (gross) based on the level of experience, plus shift bonuses.
As a Customer Care Professional at Yardi Romania, you will be responsible with connecting with our residents and prospects. You will submit maintenance requests for residents, offer portal support to prospects and residents, assist prospective tenants with rental applications, follow-up with status updates. Also, you will interpret data and provide residents with detailed information regarding billing, their ledger balance and take payments over the phone. All this while offering a superior customer service experience.
The following shifts are currently available: 4:30 p.m.-1:00 a.m.; 5:30 p.m.-2:00 a.m.; 6:30 p.m.-3:00 a.m.; 7:30 p.m.-4:00 a.m.
What we're looking for:
- Excellent communication skills in both spoken and written English;
- Excellent interaction skills;
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment;
- Proficiency in MS Office and Outlook;
- Availability to work flexible shifts, including nights and weekends.
It is considered a plus:
- Ability to speak Spanish;
- Experience with the American culture.
What you'll do:
- Deliver a highly professional customer service experience;
- Maintain a high degree of professionalism, availability, dependability, and flexibility;
- Handle calls, email or chat based customer inquiries and service requests in an efficient manner;
- Process payments and handle billing inquires;
- Positively represent our clients’ properties to current and prospective residents.
Perks and benefits:
- This position offers a very competitive base salary plus incentives;
- Additional payment for Spanish skill;
- Additional payment applies for working night shifts and weekends;
- Competitive medical and life insurance;
- Transportation costs are covered by the company for night shifts;
- Fresh fruits once a week;
- Professional and continuous training;
- Full-time employment contract;
- Multicultural working environment;
- Potential for promotion depending on performance and business needs.
We value people who:
- Are very driven, energetic;
- Are sociable, friendly and professional;
- Have a can do attitude;
- Are fast learners;
- Consistently work to improve customer satisfaction;
- Are result-oriented;
- Have ability to multi-task.