As a data analyst working with PropertyShark, a brand of our parent company Yardi Systems, Inc., you will be part of a team that works with real estate information and ensures that the 750 US counties marketed on our website are up-to-date and have high quality data. PropertyShark.com is a website that offers in-depth information on any property in the U.S to over 1,000,000 real estate professionals and home buyers.
You will be working alongside talented developers and experienced data analysts in a young and dynamic team that counts over 30 members. The team is responsible for gathering, analyzing and processing real estate data for the other departments in the company. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with people working in various departments such as Marketing, Customer Support, Cartography and Development teams.
Your main responsibilities will center on managing ownership, sales and property information for over 110 million properties. You will focus on researching data from various sources and do in depth analysis in order to find the best ways of using the property information. All this while working in teams with other analysts or developers. You will also get the chance to develop technical skills, while working with technologies like Oracle SQL and Perl.
What we're looking for:
- Research skills;
- Analytical thinking;
- Good communication skills;
- Advanced English knowledge;
- SQL knowledge is considered an advantage.
What you'll do:
- Aggregate large sets of data from multiple sources;
- Research missing/incomplete data;
- Identify patterns, analyze and interpret complex data sets in order to be able to extract relevant information;
- Assess, ensure and maintain data quality;
- Analyze data, track errors and provide ongoing appropriate inter-departmental communication and monthly or daily data reports;
- Follow-up on Technical Support data related issues and conduct research to determine the best course of action to correct the data.