Inside Sales Team Lead
As an Inside Team Lead for the Point2 Sales Team you will be responsible for the overall sales performance of a team of 4 sales representatives. Your team will be primarily focused on selling advertising products on point2homes.com to real estate professionals in North America. Our real estate website – point2homes.com – has over 4.5M visits per month and is growing fast so there are a lot of opportunities to monetize our website traffic.
Successful candidates will have inside sales experience, preferably in a management position, with excellent written and spoken English skills. Experience in selling advertising, leads and marketing products is a plus as well as familiarity with the real estate industry.
This position requires commitment to working afternoon shift hours.
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree;
- 2-5 years’ experience working within sales or inside sales;
- Proven track record of successful sales;
- Excellent spoken and written English skills;
- Strong business acumen;
- Strong work ethic and sense of personal ownership, hard-working;
- Prior management experience is a plus;
- Accountability – holding sales representatives and yourself accountable for high performance measurements, profitable revenue growth and consistent offer execution.
What you'll do:
- Assist inside sales staff with closing techniques, sales coaching and account management to ensure achievement of revenue goals;
- Monitor weekly performance metrics for sales productivity and results;
- Conduct daily sales meeting to review activity and goals;
- Work with marketing to develop campaigns to assist with inbound sales calls;
- Provide input and feedback to the product development and marketing teams regarding product needs, competitive product and pricing strategies.
- Excellent salary + commission;
- Private health insurance for you and immediate family members (i.e. husband, wife, children);
- Services discounts, such as public transportation or parking subscription discounts;
- Training (in-house and paid courses);
- Great career growth to expand role to other product lines.