Learn more about Real Estate in the United States, get behind the scenes to investigate financing sources and sales deals for major players in the industry!
As an Internet Researcher, you will be using online sources to find and analyze bits and pieces of information that will eventually be the key to solving a challenging puzzle.
The end result: creating a detailed and comprehensive report of a specific property. Starting from just an address, you will need to identify certain characteristics of the property (year built, area), contacts related to the property (owner, manager, leasing agent), previous transactions that involved the property and its financial status.
Working hours are 3.30 pm to 12.00 am.
What we're looking for:
- Very good English language skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Fine attention to details
- Real estate knowledge is an advantage
What you'll do:
- Research official government websites to find specific information about the properties
- Analyze official documents to extract information about the properties (sales, mortgages, loans)
- Get in touch with managing/leasing companies and property owners across the US to validate information obtained from online sources (short confirmation calls that shouldn’t take more than 15% of the work-time)
- Add collected information to the database using internal tools