We are looking for a junior developer to join our local development team. You’re a great match for this job if you have solid general programming skills, if you are a quick learner and are able to work well within a team. Some knowledge of web technologies and databases is also required.
What we're looking for:
- Computer programming graduate or student;
- Good English skills;
- Above average programming skills;
- Very strong analytical skills;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Strong knowledge of SQL;
- Desire to start a career as an internet software developer.
What you'll do:
From the beginning, you will get familiar with the systems and environment and with our standard processes. You will learn about our database and about the real estate industry. In this phase your primary job task will be to extract, transform and load data into our database.
After about 4-6 months you will begin to write programs to manipulate the data and perform more complex transformations. You will be working closely with the team and receiving the guidance and support of experienced programmers. In time, you will learn to develop web applications and will move into an application development team.