Marketing Internship: Creative Writer
This spring, let your creative mind wander and flex your lexical muscle by exploring alternative career opportunities for language enthusiasts!
We are looking for 3 ambitious people to join our 3-month, paid internship as Creative Writers. Put your English skills to good use. Be part of the largest, and we think best trained, Marketing Department in Cluj-Napoca, counting over 50 professionals. Find guidance to discover your future career path.
Are you up for the challenge?
Am I eligible for this internship?
This program is open to both students and graduates. If you are a student you can choose between a part-time or full-time work schedule, and you can count on our full support to continue your studies. Graduates are eligible for full-time work schedules, only.
What do I need to know?
We welcome all talented candidates who can prove excellent written English skills, passion for marketing and writing, plus a good dose of creativity.
What will I work on?
- You will be contributing to campaigns and projects by writing blog articles, data analyses, marketing and sales copy, conducting research and more;
- This internship represents a great opportunity to get introduced to the highly competitive American online marketing industry.
Browse through some of the projects our interns have worked on in the past! One of the projects Iuliana Mîndru feels most proud of is an article she wrote for RENTCafé: How Not to Lose Your Deposit–The Superhero Edition. Among the latest and the greatest, there is also her article covering the status of Canadian housing market after the US crash. Estera Răcățean worked on light guest posts like Step Up Your Roommate Game, but also on complex projects like How Much Space Does $1,500 Rent You in the 30 Most Magnetic Cities in the World? The latter is a project that was covered by major publications like The New York Times, Forbes and CNBC.
Your internship calendar
- Application deadline: March 4, 2018. The selection process is ongoing, the sooner you apply the better.
- The selection includes a written test in English and an interview in both English and Romanian.
- Internship time frame: late March – late June, 2018
- Work schedule: 4h / 6h / 8h per day, 5 days per week
Our advice to you, future intern
Come hungry for knowledge. Be open to feedback. Absorb all the information you can get. Stay focused. Be patient with yourself. Still not perfect? Rinse and repeat!