Online Marketing Specialist
This position represents a great opportunity to get introduced to the highly competitive North American online marketing industry, or to advance your knowledge of it. Our dynamic marketing team in Cluj-Napoca, already counting over 50 people, is looking for an Online Marketing Specialist for one of Yardi Systems’ brands.
What we're looking for:
- At least 2 years of online marketing & sales experience.
- Superior command of both written and spoken English.
- Familiarity with and experience using technologies such email marketing and content management.
- Great copywriting and editing skills.
- Distinctive problem solving and analysis skills and impeccable business judgment.
- Stress resistant and able to respond to changing priorities.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Other skills we value highly, though are not mandatory:
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Basic knowledge of SQL/ Oracle.
What you'll do:
- Email marketing campaigns and strategy
– You’ll manage ongoing email campaigns, from sales emails to newsletters, onboarding emails and survey invites. This includes writing the email content, designing the email layout and setting up the campaign using a third-party tool.
– You’ll work on the concept and marketing message that is included in each sales email and on gathering updates and interesting stats for monthly newsletters.
– You’ll be responsible for continuously improving our email marketing actions through A/B tests (from subject lines to call-to-actions and totally different layouts) and for designing our email marketing strategy on short and mid-term.
- On-site marketing campaigns
– You’ll create new on-site content or update existing one on main marketing pages to engage various audiences into using the product and deliver greater value.
– You’ll setup on-site campaigns to increase product adoption and conversion rates through internal tools (e.g. message-of-the-day, popups).
– You’ll be responsible with finding and testing new ways to engage users into using the product and improving the conversion funnel.
- Social media campaigns:
– You’ll create and setup advertising campaigns on social media for our target audience.
– You’ll be in charge with upkeeping our social media accounts (Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter).