Research Specialist – Data Collection by Phone
Join our team in Cluj and grow within the Real Estate Intelligence Industry!
We are a driven team of professionals monitoring over 100 commercial real estate markets throughout the United States. Through comprehensive internet, phone and internal database research, and staying in constant touch with real estate professionals, owners and even tenants, we provide detailed and specialized intelligence to the industry’s dominant participants. Experienced and passionate colleagues will take you through the basics and make sure you learn to love your work, stay focused and grow.
What we're looking for
- Advanced to excellent level of English;
- Analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to lead a conversation over the phone, solve objections and improvise in order to find solutions in a professional manner;
- Very good communication and interaction skills;
- Availability to work afternoon shifts (3:30 p.m. – 12:00 a.m.).
What you'll do:
- Do online research in order to gather information on properties and people across the US. Additionally, make use of dedicated tools and resources and join the results with internal database information;
- Contact property managers/owners/leasing agents/tenants to inquire about property details, and find additional contacts;
- Make outbound calls to obtain and confirm information;
- Enter the obtained information into the system according to the procedures.