Summer Job: Data Entry Specialist
Yardi is a multinational company with almost 1,000 employees in Cluj-Napoca. We are looking for 20 students to work on a large project to determine who owns every building in New York City. The work is a bit repetitive, and requires good attention to detail, general computer and internet skills, and the ability to read legal documents in English.
A big benefit of this job is our large, comfortable office conveniently located on 21 December in The Office. We offer the same salary for the summer job as for our permanent employees in the same position. This temporary role can be your entryway to a rewarding position.
Application deadline closes on July 9, 2017. The selection process will be ongoing. So, the sooner you apply, the better.
Work will start at the end of July or beginning of August (we have some flexibility) and will run for 3 months.
What we're looking for:
- Open to students of all faculties;
- Good attention to detail;
- Good computer and internet research skills;
- Ability to read legal documents in English;
- No experience is required, but the willingness to learn.
What you'll do:
- Examine building permits, building registration documents, and title documents to discover who has signed them and who is designated as the owner (80 properties/day).
- Research property management companies on the internet to find phone numbers, email addresses, and web sites.
Are you interested in this job? If so, this is the hiring process:
- You must come to a training session. We will show you exactly how the job is done, we will explain all of the steps, and we will show you many examples.
- We will give you an account on our web-based property research tool, and we will give you a list of properties that you can practice for a few days. If you have questions while you are practicing, we can help you by email.
- When you are ready, you can come and take the test. In our experience about 75% of candidates who make an effort to do the practice properties are successful in the test and receive an offer for employment.
- The last step will be a short interview.