Team Leader – Senior Living Department
We are looking for a strong communicator, who encourages outstanding performance and customer service. The best candidate should know how to devise effective motivational techniques to improve performance, have excellent leadership skills and abilities, and be a great tutor and mentor to the team members.
The team leader position is responsible for the day-to-day operation and performance of the Senior Living Team at Yardi Romania. The Senior Living Support Team provides first-hand assistance to different medical providers: physicians, pharmacists, nurses, who use Yardi EHR – a full-service health record solution for senior residents. When not dealing with support inquiries, the team also performs QA tasks and data entry for Yardi EHR and other Senior Living Suite products.
What we're looking for:
- Experience in a leadership position;
- Ability to develop, evaluate, and motivate team members;
- Excellent English proficiency;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Exceptional problem solving skills and attention to detail;
- Flexibility and capability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks within a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to nurture a positive team-oriented environment;
- Experience in customer service industry or a similar environment is a plus.
What you'll do:
- Setting goals for the team and the team members;
- Assigning tasks to the team and making sure the team’s deadlines are met;
- Training team members before taking on a new responsibility, or anytime the team needs to perform difficult tasks, and making sure each person has the necessary tools to complete it;
- Assisting team members anytime they encounter an obstacle, or need something that could help them in their daily activity (Quality Assurance, Data Entry or Support);
- Providing feedback regarding the team members’ performance;
- Completing monthly reports about the team’s activity and communicating all encountered issues to upper management.