Technical Account Manager
We’re looking for a fast learner, problem solver and well organized person to join our Global Solutions Department – now counting over 70 specialists. You will be working on Yardi Voyager®, our company’s flagship product, an end-to-end property and investment management software for residential, office, retail, and industrial real estate. This is a great opportunity for someone eager to launch his career at a multinational company. As a Technical Account Manager, you will be providing excellent service to our global and European clients by implementing and supporting Yardi’s web-based Voyager ERP software product. You will assist clients with system configuration, training, accounting, and technical troubleshooting, ranging from simple to complex issues.
You’ll be part of a growing and enthusiastic team based in Cluj. Plus, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues from other Yardi offices such as Milton Keynes, Amsterdam and Santa Barbara.
What we're looking for:
- Top university graduate with a degree in business, economics, or computer science;
- Fluency in English;
- At least 2 years’ experience interacting with customers professionally, in a technical or accounting capacity;
- Very strong analytical skills;
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and processes;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Understanding the functionalities of the ERP systems;
- Excel knowledge is a plus;
- SQL programming or other programming experience is much appreciated and will be put to good use.
What you'll do:
- Supporting and troubleshooting for client instances of Voyager ERP;
- Installing and maintaining new released builds, updates and patches;
- Communicating with client’s support team/end users (for Help Desk only);
- Running queries in client Db tables, when needed.