Yardi Romania Scholarship Program 2016
As a part of our commitment to encourage academic excellence, Yardi Romania is offering 15 scholarships, each worth 1,000 euros, to students who pursue studies in the following fields: Computer Science, Telecommunications, Economic Sciences, Communication and PR, Journalism, Letters, European Studies or Business.
Who Should Apply?
To be considered for a scholarship you must be enrolled full-time in a bachelor’s (2nd, 3rd, 4th year of study), master’s (2nd year of study) or doctor’s degree program at a state university with headquarters in Cluj-Napoca.
This program si dedicated to students who are enrolled full-time at the following universities and faculties:
- Faculty of Mathematics and Informatics
- Faculty of Economic Sciences and Business Administration
- Faculty of Political, Administrative and Communication Sciences
- Faculty of Letters
- Faculty of Business
- Faculty of European Studies
Technical University of Cluj-Napoca:
- Faculty of Automation and Computer Science
- Faculty of Electronics, Telecommunications and Information Technology
The decision to grant a scholarship is based on the following criteria:
- High Academic Achievement. This is based on:
– your academic transcript (Foaia Matricola) for the university year 2015 – 2016;
– and a testimony of your scholarly excellence that is provided by a letter of recommendation from one of your professors.
- Contribution to The Professional Field. This is based on the extracurricular projects that you showcase in your CV and during the interviews.
How Do You Apply?
Step 1: To apply for our scholarship program you need to send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your CV with a short description of your extracurricular projects;
- Your academic transcript for the university year 2015 – 2016 (Foaia Matricola or a print screen of your grades);
- A recommendation letter from one of your professors
Step 2: Finalists will be invited to our headquarters in Cluj-Napoca to tell us more about their extracurricular projects.
Application deadline: January 8, 2017
* Please submit your CV and the description of your extracurricular projects in English. Your academic transcript (Foaia Matricolă) and the recommendation letter can be written in Romanian.
Successful candidates will be awarded with a scholarship of 1,000 euros, total. You will receive the scholarship in monthly batches, over a period of 9 months.
This scholarship is meant to encourage students to pursue their studies and contribute to the professional field they are passionate about. We do not ask students to work at Yardi Romania in exchange for this scholarship.