ERP QA Specialist
Detail-oriented, fast learner, problem solver, and well-organized? If this description fits you like a glove, we’d love to meet you.
Our Global Solutions Department, now counting over 100 specialists, is looking for a QA Specialist to work on Yardi Voyager®, an end-to-end property, and investment management software for residential, office, retail, and industrial real estate.
In this role, you will test the newest Yardi products, evaluate and test enhancements or bug fixes to confirm they obey client requirements. You will execute manual testing, report bugs in our CRM program, and work with the development team to fix them.
You’ll be part of a growing and enthusiastic team based in Cluj. Plus, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues from other Yardi offices from UK, NL, India, or the US.
In the current pandemic, we prioritize the safety and health of our teams, hence this role implies working from home until further notice.
What we're looking for:
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in QA or related fields;
- Top university graduate with a degree in business, economics, or computer science;
- Fluency in English;
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and processes;
- Accounting background;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Strong communication skills;
- Understanding the functionalities of the ERP systems;
- SQL programming or other programming experience is much appreciated and will be put to good use.
What you'll do:
- Manual testing;
- Troubleshooting errors;
- Installing and maintaining newly released builds, updates, and patches;
- Running SQL queries on QA database tables, when needed;
- Communicating with development and other QA team members.
We also offer a competitive benefits package including:
- Highly competitive salary;
- Up to $2.000 educational reimbursement plan/calendar year;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Modern technology, work methods, and tools;
- Possibility to participate in various training programs and conferences (remote or on-site);
- Comprehensive private medical and life insurance plan;
- 15 RON/day meal tickets;
- Discount plans for fitness centers, restaurants and various other service providers;
You will also be able to use the benefits below, once we return to our office:
- Commuting and parking benefits;
- Fresh fruits, snacks, and coffee in the office;
- Open-air terraces, game rooms;
- Access to company vacation condos in the U.S;
- Regular themed parties & team building activities;