Account Manager – Search Marketing
We are looking for a talented and professional Account Manager to join our growing REACH by RentCafe team and manage and coordinate UK and EU client projects.
The Account Manager supports the tactical implementation and optimization of a variety of digital marketing services, including search engine optimization (SEO), pay-per-click (PPC), social media marketing, and reputation management. You will work closely with clients to understand their specific marketing needs and goals.
This role implies both on-site and remote work, so please consider that you may occasionally be called to work from the Cluj office.
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- 3-5 years of digital marketing experience;
- Fluency in English;
- Strong understanding of SEO principles;
- Working knowledge of PPC tactics and key performance indicators (KPIs);
- Proficiency with modern marketing platforms, including Google, Facebook, and Instagram;
- Knowledge of current content management systems;
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment;
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills.
- Ability and desire to work and travel as appropriate in a customer-facing role.
What you'll do:
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships and provide dedicated support to develop and optimize each client’s overall marketing strategy;
- Consult with clients on various digital marketing services; offer recommendations to enhance performance;
- Implement digital marketing services in accordance with clients’ needs and Yardi’s standardized procedures and best practices;
- Train clients on Yardi products and services; effectively communicate updates and changes;
- Manage and monitor marketing efforts across all platforms;
- Develop marketing copy for approval;
- Prepare and provide monthly marketing performance reports;
- Conduct site audits to identify issues affecting digital marketing performance;
- Anticipate the clients’ needs and proactively provide solutions;
- Maintain a solid understanding of Yardi’s digital marketing services and client consultation procedures; stay current on industry trends and best practices;
- Assist with training of Associate Account Managers;
- Collaborate with all Yardi teams to share knowledge and develop and test new strategies.
We also offer a competitive benefits package including:
- Highly competitive salary;
- Up to $2000 educational reimbursement plan/calendar year;
- Comprehensive private medical and life insurance plan;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Modern technology, work methods and tools;
- Possibility to participate in various training programs and conferences;
- 30 RON/day meal tickets;
- Frequent internal engagement activities, themed parties & team-buildings.
- Discount plans for fitness centers, restaurants and various service providers.
- Fresh fruit, snacks and coffee in the office;
- Open air terraces, game rooms.
Yardi Romania is part of Yardi Systems, Inc., an American company founded in 1984 that has become the leading provider of software solutions for the real estate industry, with over 45 offices and 8000+ employees worldwide. Our development center in Cluj-Napoca, opened in 2010, is the second largest Yardi office in the world – counting over 1200 dedicated professionals with highly diverse skill sets, ranging from software development to data research and analysis, marketing, journalism, consulting, and customer service.
Our success belongs to our employees, who make Yardi Romania an amazing place to work and grow.