Accounting & IT Professional – Client Account Manager
We’re looking for a fast learner, problem solver, and well-organized person to join our Global Solutions Department – now counting over 100 specialists. You will be working on Yardi Voyager®, our company’s flagship product, an end-to-end property, and investment management software for residential, office, retail, and industrial real estate. This is a great opportunity for someone eager to launch his career at a multinational company.
In this role, you will be providing excellent service to our global and European clients by implementing and supporting Yardi’s web-based Voyager ERP software product. You will assist clients with system configuration, training, accounting, and technical troubleshooting, ranging from simple to complex issues, in a role that involves a crossover between the client’s business and IT.
You’ll be part of a growing and enthusiastic team based in Cluj. Plus, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues from other Yardi offices such as Milton Keynes, Amsterdam, and Santa Barbara.
This role implies working from home until our Cluj office will be officially reopened.
What we're looking for:
- Top university graduate with a degree in business, economics, or computer science;
- Fluency in English;
- Strong communication skills;
- Accounting background;
- Client management skills;
- Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and processes;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Understanding the functionalities of the ERP systems;
- Excel knowledge is a plus;
- SQL programming or other programming experience is much appreciated and will be put to good use.
What you'll do:
- Client account management;
- Supporting and troubleshooting for client instances of Voyager ERP;
- Installing and maintaining newly released builds, updates, and patches;
- Communicating with the client’s support team/end-users;
- Running queries in client Db tables, when needed.
We also offer a competitive benefits package including:
- Highly competitive salary;
- Up to $2.000 educational reimbursement plan/calendar year;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Modern technology, work methods and tools;
- Possibility to participate in various training programs and conferences (remote or on-site);
- Comprehensive private medical and life insurance plan;
- 15 RON/day meal tickets;
- Discount plans for fitness centers, restaurants and various other service providers;
You will also be able to use the benefits below, once we return to our office:
- Commuting and parking benefits;
- Fresh fruits, snacks, and coffee in the office;
- Open-air terraces, game rooms;
- Access to company vacation condos in the U.S;
- Regular themed parties & team building activities;