We’re looking for an Angular Developer who has a keen eye for detail and who can help us build the best user experience for our websites.
As an Angular Developer, you’ll have a key role within our Development team, and you’ll get the chance to work on our web-based intelligence platform for the U.S. real estate market.
CommercialEdge is a new addition to Yardi’s suite of products and represents the culmination of a very large data effort that we’ve started 10 years ago. You’ll collaborate closely with the Marketing department to have a better understanding of the features we’re implementing, and you’ll also interact regularly with the product stakeholders to make sure that we meet our clients’ needs. We use various technologies, such as C# .NET 6, Node JS, Angular JS, CSS & HTML, SqlServer, and every day is a chance to improve our technical knowledge.
Let’s discuss more on finding your fit in our team!
This role implies both on-site and remote work, so please consider that you may occasionally be called to work from the Cluj office.
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years of work experience in Front-end development;
- Strong experience in developing Web components using Angular Framework;
- Experience with Node JS and RESTful API interactions;
- Experience with different browser development tools;
- Experience with source control tools;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, flexibility, team spirit;
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment;
It is considered a plus:
- Experience with Angular JS;
- Basic knowledge of C# .NET;
- Familiarity with browser quirks and workarounds;
- Fluent in both spoken and written English;
What you'll do:
- Develop new user-facing features or extend existing features;
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use;
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs;
- Understand, use, and extend the project’s architecture;
- Collaborate directly with the development manager to understand requirements and demo working software;
- Work in a tightly-knit, cross-functional team;
- Work in an Agile environment with widely used methodologies;
We also offer a competitive benefits package including:
- Highly competitive salary;
- Up to $2000 educational reimbursement plan/calendar year;
- Comprehensive private medical and life insurance plan;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Modern technology, work methods and tools;
- Possibility to participate in various training programs and conferences;
- 30 RON/day meal tickets;
- Frequent internal engagement activities, themed parties & team-buildings.
- Discount plans for fitness centers, restaurants and various service providers.
- Fresh fruit, snacks and coffee in the office;
- Open air terraces, game rooms;
- Access to company vacation condos in the U.S.