Associate Technical Account Manager
We are looking for dedicated professionals to join our growing Voyager client services team in Cluj, offering support to US clients (during regular Cluj business hours).
If you are detailed oriented, have a problem-solving mindset, and are keen on learning more about property management software solutions, apply now! This is a great opportunity for someone eager to launch his career at a multinational company.
This role implies both on-site and remote work, so please consider that you may occasionally be called to work from the Cluj office.
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business, Computer Science or related fields;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Good command of English;
- Accounting background or familiarity with accounting principles is an advantage;
- SQL programming experience is a plus.
What you'll do:
- Supporting US clients with usage of our Voyager ERP system (mostly via email);
- Troubleshooting issues reported by clients;
- Communicating with the client’s support team/end-users;
- Closely collaborating with colleagues in our global offices (Santa Barbara, Europe, India);
- Running queries on the client environment.
We also offer a competitive benefits package including:
- Highly competitive salary;
- Up to $2.000 educational reimbursement plan/calendar year;
- Comprehensive private medical and life insurance plan;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Modern technology, work methods and tools;
- Possibility to participate in various training programs and conferences;
- 30 RON/day meal tickets;
- Frequent internal engagement activities, themed parties & team-buildings;
- Discount plans for fitness centers, restaurants and various service providers;
- Fresh fruit, snacks and coffee in the office;
- Open air terraces, game rooms;
- Access to company vacation condos in the U.S.