B2B Paid Advertising Specialist
We are seeking a talented and analytical paid advertising specialist to help market two new B2B Yardi products. You will be responsible for creating a paid advertising strategy and executing it. You will be in charge of all types of paid advertising from SEM, remarketing and social media to ads in industry publications.
This is a great opportunity to get introduced to the highly competitive North American online marketing industry, or to expand your knowledge of it. You will have the opportunity to work on a great variety of campaigns and platforms on both strategy and execution.
In the current pandemic, we prioritize the safety and health of our teams, hence this role implies working from home until further notice.
What we're looking for:
- A keen interest in paid advertising;
- Minimum 2 years proven experience in Google AdWords;
- Experience in managing social media and remarketing ads is a plus;
- Knowledge of other Google products such as Google Analytics;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Good command of the English language.
What you'll do:
- Helping develop a paid advertising strategy for our B2B brands;
- Conducting advertising campaigns through platforms such as Google Ads (search, display, remarketing);
- Executing daily campaign optimization and following results according to company goals;
- Conducting keyword research and proposing implementations accordingly;
- Creating adequate ads and running A/B tests;
- Translating data from web analytics into actionable plans and advertising campaigns;
- Researching industry publications and negotiating ad placements on their websites, newsletters and webinars;
- Keeping pace with the latest changes in the paid advertising industry while continually leveraging new tools and best practices to boost the efficiency of campaigns;
- Reporting on key metrics and account activity.
We also offer a competitive benefits package including:
- Highly competitive salary;
- Up to $2.000 educational reimbursement plan/calendar year;
- Comprehensive private medical and life insurance plan;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Modern technology, work methods and tools;
- Possibility to participate in various training programs and conferences;
- 15 RON/day meal tickets;
- Access to company vacation condos in the U.S.;
- Frequent internal engagement activities;
- Discount plans for fitness centers, restaurants and various service providers.
You will also be able to use the benefits below, once we return to our office:
- Commuting and parking benefits;
- Fresh fruits, snacks and coffee in the office;
- Open air terraces, game rooms;
- Regular themed parties & team building activities.