B2B PR & Communication Specialist
We’re looking for an outgoing person who can communicate information and ideas clearly. A person whose biggest strengths are positivity, professionalism and ambition, and who can communicate those strengths through the written word. A persuasive person who is energized by building networks and sharing ideas.
The candidate we’re looking for will be the main point-of-contact for press outreach, inbound press requests and link building activities. They will search for and develop professional relationships with media contacts, trade associations, influencers and bloggers, mostly through email and occasionally over the phone.
We have more than 10 experienced PR & Communication specialists who will help you develop professionally.
This is a great opportunity to get introduced to the highly competitive North American online marketing industry, or to expand your knowledge of it.
You will be part of a small new team in charge of marketing two Yardi B2B brands. You will manage campaigns with the aim of generating brand awareness and acquisition of backlinks to help our SEO efforts.
You will get support and training from our Cluj-based PR & Communication team which secures thousands of mentions every year (yes, thousands!) in some of the most popular publications on the web, such as Washington Post, NY Times, Business Insider and Forbes.
In the current pandemic, we prioritize the safety and health of our teams, hence this role implies working from home until further notice.
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in PR, Marketing, English, Advertising, Communications, Journalism or related fields;
- 2+ years of experience working in a similar role;
- Excellent English skills, both verbal and written;
- Ability to write creative and engaging content on a variety of topics;
- Strong networking and online research skills;
- Ability to be highly organized and creative with an attention to detail;
- Basic understanding of SEO is a plus.
What you'll do:
- Help develop a PR strategy for our B2B brands;
- Strategize on the best ways and channels to increase our brand awareness through industry reports, native advertising and white papers, and secure interview opportunities for our management team;
- Research and identify websites in a variety of industries in order to develop a reliable network of valuable outreach contacts;
- Increase the brand’s visibility on Google and other search engines through outreach to relevant websites and through acquiring backlinks;
- Establish and manage relationships with select news websites, bloggers, and industry influencers by developing compelling pitches;
- Write authentically and engagingly about the value of our brand as a top resource in the industry.
We also offer a competitive benefits package including:
- Highly competitive salary;
- Up to $2.000 educational reimbursement plan/calendar year;
- Flexible office work schedule;
- Modern technology, work methods and tools;
- Possibility to participate in various training programs and conferences (remote or on-site);
- Comprehensive private medical and life insurance plan;
- 15 RON/day meal tickets;
- Discount plans for fitness centers, restaurants, and various other service providers.
You will also be able to use the benefits below, once we return to our office:
- Commuting and parking benefits;
- Fresh fruit, snacks, and coffee in the office;
- Open-air terraces, game rooms;
- Access to company vacation condos in the U.S;
- Regular themed parties & team building activities;