We are looking for a new teammate to join us in extending a suite of web-based applications for the real estate markets. As a software engineer in our team, you will be actively participating in the product architecture, development, code review, and deployment process of these applications.
As a team, we work with technologies such as Perl, Java, Scala, Python, Docker, Helm, Kubernetes, Oracle, Mongo, and others.
This role implies both on-site and remote work, so please consider that you may occasionally be called to work from the Cluj office.
What we're looking for:
- Top university graduate, with a degree in Computer Science or Engineering;
- 2+ years of work experience with either Java, Perl, Python, or Scala;
- Solid understanding of OOP principles and design patterns.
- Experience with creating and consuming APIs;
- Experience with SQL Server or other relational databases;
- Openness to developing in multiple programming languages;
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- Interest in learning new technologies and coding languages;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, flexibility, team spirit.
It’s considered a plus:
- Experience with TDD;
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Helm;
- Experience with Mongo or other non-relational databases.
What you'll do:
- Design, write, test and refactor software;
- Identify bottlenecks, review specifications and propose technical solutions;
- Perform code reviews and suggest improvements in code written by your team;
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications;
- Work in a tightly knit, cross-functional team;
- Collaborate directly with QA, Marketing, DevOps and other stakeholders to understand requirements and demo working software;
- Work in an Agile environment with widely used methodologies.
We also offer a competitive benefits package including:
- Highly competitive salary;
- Up to $2000 educational reimbursement plan/calendar year;
- Comprehensive private medical and life insurance plan;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Modern technology, work methods and tools;
- Possibility to participate in various training programs and conferences;
- 30 RON/day meal tickets;
- Frequent internal engagement activities, themed parties & team-buildings.
- Discount plans for fitness centers, restaurants and various service providers.
- Fresh fruit, snacks and coffee in the office;
- Open air terraces, game rooms;
- Access to company vacation condos in the U.S.