Cloud Support Specialist
As a Cloud Support Specialist you will be part of a global team and work with people located all over the world. You will be responsible with monitoring and resolving all Cloud Services level one support requests, including troubleshooting, installation, configuration, and quality of service. You will use your skills to find solutions for complex technical issues across our Cloud environment.
This role implies both on-site and remote work, so please consider that you may occasionally be called to work from the Cluj office.
What we're looking for:
- Experience with IIS, Windows server, and Virtualized server environments;
- Strong sense of customer service with good organizational skills;
- Independent problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Clear, effective, verbal and written communication skills;
- A high degree of ownership and accountability;
- Good time management skills;
- User-centered, committed, and focused;
- Ability to meet critical deadlines and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience is considered a plus;
- Knowledge of containerized applications is a plus;
- Linux knowledge or experience will be put to good use;
- Personal IT projects are considered a plus.
What you'll do:
- Respond to requests for technical assistance from our ticketing queue;
- Provide Application Server Setup, installation, configuration, maintenance, troubleshooting, and support for Yardi and third-party software;
- Troubleshoot system automation;
- Advise users on appropriate actions and redirect problems to the appropriate resource;
- Take ownership and accountability of assigned tasks.
We also offer a competitive benefits package including:
- Highly competitive salary;
- Up to $2000 educational reimbursement plan/calendar year;
- Comprehensive private medical and life insurance plan;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Modern technology, work methods and tools;
- Possibility to participate in various training programs and conferences;
- 30 RON/day meal tickets;
- Frequent internal engagement activities, themed parties & team-buildings.
- Discount plans for fitness centers, restaurants and various service providers.
- Fresh fruit, snacks and coffee in the office;
- Open air terraces, game rooms;
- Access to company vacation condos in the U.S.