Cloud Support Specialist
As a Cloud Support Specialist you will be part of a global team and work with people located all over the world. You will be responsible with monitoring and resolving all Cloud Services level one support requests, including troubleshooting, installation, configuration, and quality of service. You will use your skills to find solutions for complex technical issues across our Cloud environment.
In the current pandemic, we prioritize the safety and health of our teams, hence this role implies working from home until further notice.
What we're looking for:
- Experience with IIS, Windows server, Virtualized server environments;
- Strong sense of customer service with good organizational skills;
- Independent problem solving and analysis skills;
- Clear, effective verbal and written communication skills;
- Shows a high degree of ownership and accountability;
- Good time management skills;
- User-centered, commitment and focus;
- Ability to meet critical deadlines and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer/Engineering Science or equivalent experience is considered a plus;
- Personal IT projects are considered a plus.
What you'll do:
- Respond to requests for technical assistance from our ticketing queue;
- Provide Application Server Setup, installation, configuration, maintenance, troubleshooting and support for Yardi and Third Party Software;
- Troubleshoot system automation;
- Advise users on appropriate actions and redirect problems to the appropriate resource;
- Take ownership and accountability of assigned tasks.
We also offer a competitive benefits package including:
- Highly competitive salary;
- Up to $2.000 educational reimbursement plan/calendar year;
- Comprehensive private medical and life insurance plan;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Modern technology, work methods and tools;
- Possibility to participate in various training programs and conferences;
- 15 RON/day meal tickets;
- Access to company vacation condos in the U.S.;
- Frequent internal engagement activities;
- Discount plans for fitness centers, restaurants and various service providers.
You will also be able to use the benefits below, once we return to our office:
- Commuting and parking benefits;
- Fresh fruit, snacks and coffee in the office;
- Open air terraces, game rooms;
- Regular themed parties & team building activities.