You love PR, media and content marketing, have an instinct for what makes newsworthy content, are organized and can work simultaneously on multiple projects.
You can take one unpolished idea and work with a team of analysts, writers, graphic designers and PR people to produce a great story that generates lots of media coverage. This involves creativity, research and project management skills.
You are comfortable with data and can dive into Excel reports to thoroughly understand a data set and uncover new insights. You are comfortable providing feedback on content writing from an editorial perspective (e.g. does the headline grab the reader’s attention, does the story have a lead, is the copy entertaining, are the key takeaways properly emphasized, etc.). To be more specific, we are not looking for a proofreader and you won’t be required to edit an article for grammar errors.
This is a great opportunity to coordinate content development for a team that earns north of 3,000 media mentions per year, many of them in high-profile media outlets such as the New York Times, Washington Post, Guardian, CNBC, Business Insider, Huffington Post and many more.
In the current pandemic, we prioritize the safety and health of our teams, hence this role implies working from home until further notice.
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years experience in Content Marketing;
- Proven track record of content marketing success;
- Great communication and project management skills;
- Creativity and proven track record of own ideas materialized into successful stories;
- Great analytical skills;
- Experience in media and/or journalism (news editor, editor of the day, producer roles are a plus);
- Good understanding of SEO principles;
- Must enjoy working in a team environment and must work collaboratively with others;
- Great grasp of English.
What you'll do:
- Manage from start to end content marketing projects to meet SEO targets;
- Supervise and review the execution of content marketing campaigns;
- Analyze results, create reports and provide actionable items to improve results;
- Provide feedback on content marketing initiatives and suggestions to optimize content to attract higher volumes of organic links;
- Develop a good understanding of PR roadmaps and key PR objectives for all product lines;
- Develop a good understanding of SEO roadmaps and key SEO objectives for all product lines;
- Develop new content marketing strategies to scale PR & link acquisition efforts;
- Strategize on covering new topics in order to diversify media coverage;
- Perform content marketing audits for websites in related industries and drive insights from them;
- Stay up to date with trends and new developments, and pitch ideas to the editorial teams.
We also offer a competitive benefits package including:
- Highly competitive salary;
- Up to $2.000 educational reimbursement plan/calendar year;
- Flexible office work schedule;
- Modern technology, work methods and tools;
- Possibility to participate in various training programs and conferences (remote or on-site);
- Comprehensive private medical and life insurance plan;
- 15 RON/day meal tickets;
- Discount plans for fitness centers, restaurants, and various other service providers.
You will also be able to use the benefits below, once we return to our office:
- Commuting and parking benefits;
- Fresh fruits, snacks, and coffee in the office;
- Open-air terraces, game rooms;
- Access to company vacation condos in the U.S;
- Regular themed parties & team building activities;