Customer Care Professional – RentCafe Connect
Come be a part of our dynamic, professional, and friendly work environment at Yardi Romania, a US-based company, a place where you will learn, be challenged, and grow! As a Customer Care Professional, you will:
- Guide prospective tenants through the rental journey using RentCafe platform, Yardi’s apartment listing service,
- Submit maintenance requests for residents through our RentCafe (CallCenterCafé) User Interface,
- Assist residents with submitting their payments,
- Address billing inquiries and utility metering.
All this while offering a superior customer service experience!
The financial package/income (base salary plus monthly incentive amount) for this position starts at 3,100 RON in-hand per month for the first level of experience. Based on the shift worked and the monthly performance one can get up-to 5,000 in-hand per month in the first year of experience.
This role implies both on-site and remote work, so please consider that you may occasionally be called to work from the Cluj office.
We are open to candidates and value people who:
- Have good communication skills in both spoken and written English
- Show a willingness to develop excellent interaction skills
- Are good at prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Are very driven, energetic
- Are sociable, friendly, and professional
- Are fast learners, result-oriented and have a can-do attitude
- Consistently work to improve customer satisfaction
- Have the ability to multi-task
- Availability to work flexible shifts, based on assigned shift (every 4 months),
including nights and weekends
- Secondary education (high school) with Baccalaureate Diploma is compulsory
You will be trained on how to:
- Deliver a highly professional customer service experience
- Maintain a high degree of professionalism, availability, dependability, and flexibility
- Handle calls, email or chat-based customer inquiries and service requests in an efficient manner
- Process payments and handle billing inquiries
- Positively represent our clients’ properties to current and prospective residents
We also offer a competitive benefits package including:
- Highly competitive salary;
- Up to $2000 educational reimbursement plan/calendar year;
- Comprehensive private medical and life insurance plan;
- Modern technology, work methods and tools;
- Possibility to participate in various training programs and conferences;
- 30 RON/day meal tickets;
- Frequent internal engagement activities, themed parties & team-buildings.
- Discount plans for fitness centers, restaurants and various service providers.
- Fresh fruit, snacks and coffee in the office;
- Open air terraces, game rooms;
- Access to company vacation condos in the U.S.
If you’re interested in finding out more about us, please go to www.yardi.com and www.rentcafe.com
Looking forward to meeting you!