Customer Care Representative with English
Join our Customer Service team supporting Point2 Agent product. Real estate brokers use our Point2 Agent solution to build an agent website and get access to the tools that boost their online marketing plus exposure, traffic and leads from Point2Homes.com, the marketplace that is highly trafficked by US & international homebuyers.
Our Customer Care Representative will act as a liaison, provide product/services information, answer questions, and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency. We work primarily by telephone and email. We have no scripts, and all our representatives are trained to provide professional and courteous assistance using their own words and style.
The working hours are 3:30 p.m. to 12:00 a.m., Monday to Friday.
This role implies both on-site and remote work, so please consider that you may occasionally be called to work from the Cluj office.
We are looking for candidates who:
- Have good communication skills in both spoken and written English
- Are patient, friendly and courteous at all times
- Are sociable, friendly, and professional
- Are fast learners, result-oriented and have a can-do attitude
- Consistently work to improve customer satisfaction
- Have completed secondary education (high school) with Baccalaureate Diploma
It is considered a plus:
- Customer service experience.
- Knowledge of Spanish language.
- Experience with the American culture or the real estate industry.
As a Customer Care Representative, you will:
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication. which may be quantified at about an average of 25-30 problem tickets per day, using a combination of email and telephone calls.
- Work with potential customers by answering product and service questions and suggesting information about other tools and services from our Point2 suite that may benefit the client.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting, and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, and following up to ensure resolution.
- Keep records of customer interactions and process customer requests per established procedures.
We also offer a competitive benefits package including:
- Highly competitive salary;
- Up to $2000 educational reimbursement plan/calendar year;
- Comprehensive private medical and life insurance plan;
- Modern technology, work methods and tools;
- Possibility to participate in various training programs and conferences;
- 30 RON/day meal tickets;
- Frequent internal engagement activities, themed parties & team-buildings.
- Discount plans for fitness centers, restaurants and various service providers.
- Fresh fruit, snacks and coffee in the office;
- Open air terraces, game rooms;
- Access to company vacation condos in the U.S.