Customer Support Specialist – Property Shark
We are looking for new members to join our Customer Service team for Property Shark, a brand of our parent company, Yardi Systems Inc. Property Shark is a website offering real estate professionals and home buyers in-depth information on any property in the U.S.
This position requires a mix of customer service activities and it represents a great opportunity for anyone with excellent English skills. If you also love helping people in a friendly yet professional manner, well, this might just be the job for you. As a member on our team, you will answer customer calls, which can range from trouble with printing to reports of bugs on our web site. Sometimes you will call users whose subscriptions are ending and offer them a renewal. Other times you will contact customers who have not subscribed and offer them a subscription.
In the current pandemic, we prioritize the safety and health of our teams, hence this role implies working from home until further notice.
Currently available shift: 3:30 p.m. to 12 a.m., Wednesday to Sunday
What we're looking for:
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English;
- Good interaction skills;
- Assist customers in a patient, friendly manner;
- Very good organizational skills and ability to work in a team;
- Problem solving and analytical skills;
- Previous call-center experience is an advantage.
It is considered an advantage:
- Previous call-center experience;
- Proficiency in Spanish.
We also offer a competitive benefits package including:
- Highly competitive salary;
- Up to $2.000 educational reimbursement plan/calendar year;
- Modern technology, work methods and tools;
- Possibility to participate in various training programs and conferences (remote or on-site);
- Comprehensive private medical and life insurance plan;
- 15 RON/day meal tickets;
- Discount plans for fitness centers, restaurants and various other service providers;
What you'll do:
- Offer live guidance for the products, ranging from assistance offered to new customers to more advanced assistance required by experienced users;
- Offer support for any browser-related issues, exporting and printing;
- Bug troubleshooting, reporting and follow-up;
- Handle customer complaints and feedback.
You will also be able to use the benefits below, once we return to our office:
- Commuting and parking benefits;
- Fresh fruits, snacks, and coffee in the office;
- Open-air terraces, game rooms;
- Access to company vacation condos in the U.S;
- Regular themed parties & team building activities;