As a data analyst working with PropertyShark, a brand of our parent company Yardi Systems, Inc., you will be part of a team that works with real estate information and ensures that the 800 US counties marketed on our website are up-to-date and have high quality data. PropertyShark.com is a website that offers in-depth information on any property in the U.S to over 1,000,000 real estate professionals and home buyers.
You will be working alongside talented developers and experienced data analysts in a dynamic team that counts over 50 members. The team is responsible for gathering, analyzing and processing real estate data. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with people working in various departments such as Marketing, Customer Support, Map and Development teams.
Your main responsibilities will center on managing ownership, sales and property information for over 110 million properties. You will focus on researching data from various sources and do in-depth analysis in order to find the best ways of using the property information. All this while working in teams with other analysts or developers. You will also get the chance to develop technical skills, while working with technologies like Oracle, SQL and Perl.
We are open to entry-level candidates as well as candidates with previous professional experience. We value candidates who have shown long-term commitment by staying 3+ years in the same company. Salary offers will take into consideration previous experience that demonstrates skills needed for this job.
Are you up for the challenge?
This role implies working from home until our Cluj office will be officially reopened.
What we're looking for:
- Research skills;
- Analytical thinking;
- Good communication skills;
- Advanced English knowledge;
- SQL knowledge is considered an advantage;
- Previous experience in a profession such as accounting that emphasizes accuracy and analysis is a strong plus;
- Previous experience in real estate, construction, civil engineering, architecture, government documents, real estate law or related fields is a strong plus.
What you'll do:
- Aggregate large sets of data from multiple sources;
- Research missing/incomplete data;
- Identify patterns, analyze and interpret complex data sets in order to be able to extract relevant information;
- Assess, ensure and maintain data quality;
- Analyze data, track errors and provide ongoing appropriate inter-departmental communication and monthly or daily data reports;
- Follow-up on Technical Support data related issues and conduct research to determine the best course of action to correct the data.
We also offer a competitive benefits package including:
- Highly competitive salary;
- Up to $2.000 educational reimbursement plan/calendar year;
- Comprehensive private medical and life insurance plan;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Modern technology, work methods and tools;
- Possibility to participate in various training programs and conferences;
- 15 RON/day meal tickets;
- Access to company vacation condos in the U.S.;
- Frequent internal engagement activities;
- Discount plans for fitness centers, restaurants and various service providers.
You will also be able to use the benefits below, once we return to our office:
- Commuting and parking benefits;
- Fresh fruits, snacks and coffee in the office;
- Open air terraces, game rooms;
- Regular themed parties & team building activities.