Data Entry Operator
Our Commercial Data department is looking to hire a Data Entry Operator for our PropertyShark product. PropertyShark.com is a website that offers in-depth information on any property in the U.S. to over 1.000.000 real estate professionals and home buyers.
As a member of our PropertyShark data team, your main responsibilities will be collecting, verifying, and adding information about distressed real estate properties from across the United States to our database. Starting from an online legal notice you will need to identify our property record, auction information (case number, date, location), lien type and amounts, contacts related to the property (attorney, plaintiff), and previous notices that involved the property and update the property record with the new information.
As one of our new team members, you will have the full support of our colleagues, who will provide you with all the necessary tools to succeed!
Working hours are flexible, Monday to Friday, with a start time anytime between 08:00 am and 12:00 pm.
This role implies both on-site and remote work, so please consider that you may occasionally be called to work from the Cluj office.
What we're looking for:
- At least 2+ years of experience as a data entry operator;
- Secondary education (high school) with Baccalaureate Diploma;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Very good English skills;
- Fine attention to detail;
- Problem-solving and analytical skills; ability to understand how data relates to other fields/records and the ability to handle more complex cases;
- Great communication and interaction skills.
What you'll do:
- Research official government websites or (online legal notices) indicated online newspapers to find specific information about distressed properties;
- Analyze official documents to extract relevant information about the properties;
- Add and link collected information to the current properties database using internal tools;
- Validate user-submitted data using internal tools.
We also offer a competitive benefits package including:
- Highly competitive salary;
- Up to $2000 educational reimbursement plan/calendar year;
- Comprehensive private medical and life insurance plan;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Modern technology, work methods and tools;
- Possibility to participate in various training programs and conferences;
- 30 RON/day meal tickets;
- Frequent internal engagement activities, themed parties & team-buildings.
- Discount plans for fitness centers, restaurants and various service providers.
- Fresh fruit, snacks and coffee in the office;
- Open air terraces, game rooms;
- Access to company vacation condos in the U.S.