Our Commercial Data research department, already counting 200 people in Cluj-Napoca, is looking to hire Data Researchers for our Commercial Edge product.
As a member of our Commercial Edge team, your main responsibilities will be to collect, verify, analyze and add commercial real estate property information to our database. Starting from a property address, you will need to identify certain characteristics (year built, lot area), contacts related to the property (owner, leasing agent, who is occupying the building), listings, previous transactions that involved the property, its financial and vacancy status. Market data will be gathered mostly via web research but also some phone calls, maintaining a high level of customer service and professionalism.
Commercial Edge is conducting research and reports mostly on high-end Office, Industrial and Retail properties across the United States.
Your work will help a wide variety of real estate professionals in the US to make savvy decisions and investments. As one of our new team members, you will have the full support of our colleagues, who will provide you with all the necessary tools to succeed! You start as an Associate Researcher with the possibility of reaching the Senior Analyst role without the need to switch to other teams.
This is a great role for students and new graduates as you will be offered a daily flexible schedule, room to grow, train, and develop your English language, analytical and technical skills in a friendly, relaxed and professional environment.
Working hours are flexible, Monday to Friday, with a start time anytime between 08:00 am and 12:00 pm.
This role implies both on-site and remote work, so please consider that you may occasionally be called to work from the Cluj office.
What we're looking for:
- Secondary education (high school) with Baccalaureate Diploma;
- Very good English skills;
- Fine attention to detail;
- Problem-solving and analytical skills; ability to understand how data relates to other fields/records and the ability to identify more complex issues;
- Very good communication and interaction skills;
- Ability to lead a professional conversation over the phone;
- Prior professional experience is not a must: we believe in your potential, so we offer you the chance to prove yourself;
What you'll do:
- Research official government websites to find specific information about the properties;
- Analyze official documents to extract information about the properties (sales, mortgages, loans);
- Add and link collected information to current business intelligence using internal tools.
- Call real estate professionals and property representatives across the US to validate or obtain new information;
We also offer a competitive benefits package including:
- Highly competitive salary;
- Up to $2.000 educational reimbursement plan/calendar year;
- Comprehensive private medical and life insurance plan;
- Flexible office work schedule;
- Modern technology, work methods and tools;
- Possibility to participate in various training programs and conferences;
- 30 RON/day meal tickets;
- Frequent internal engagement activities, themed parties & team-buildings;
- Discount plans for fitness centers, restaurants and various service providers;
- Fresh fruit, snacks and coffee in the office;
- Open air terraces, game rooms;
- Access to company vacation condos in the U.S.