Digital Marketing Specialist
We are looking for an enthusiastic Digital Marketing Specialist to help us in our overall marketing efforts. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to lead generation for a fast growing product.
This position represents a great learning and professional growth opportunity, as you would join a team of over 100 marketing specialists that work on various Yardi products.
This role is not available in a permanently remote regime, therefore the availability to partially work from the Cluj office in the foreseeable future is required in order to continue the recruitment process.
What we're looking for:
- At least 2 years of online marketing experience.
- Thorough understanding of digital marketing elements (including email marketing, conversion optimization, content management etc.) and market research methods.
- Good English skills, both verbal & written.
- Well-organized and detail oriented.
- Distinctive problem solving and analysis skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, including the ability to respond to changing priorities.
- Basic HTML/CSS skills
Skills considered a plus:
- Familiar with UI design and prototyping tools.
- Experience in web analytics.
- Familiar with SQL/ Oracle.
- Marketing copywriter experience.
What you'll do:
You would be responsible for developing, implementing, and managing the following marketing campaigns:
1. Email marketing campaigns and strategy:
- You’ll manage ongoing/ automatic email campaigns, from sales emails to newsletters, onboarding and transactional emails. This includes writing the email content, designing the email layout and setting up the campaign using a third-party tool.
- You’ll work on the concept and marketing message that is included in each email.
- You’ll be responsible for continuously improving our email marketing actions through A/B tests (from subject lines to call-to-actions and totally different layouts).
- You’ll be designing our email marketing strategy on short and mid-term.
2. On-site marketing campaigns:
- You’ll create new on-site content or update existing one on main marketing pages to engage various audiences into using the product and deliver greater value.
- You’ll setup on-site campaigns to increase product adoption and conversion rates through internal or external tools (e.g. popups, virtual tours).
- You’ll be responsible with finding and testing new ways to engage users into using the product and improving the conversion funnel.
3. Off-site marketing campaigns
- You’ll handle paid social media campaigns, working with designers to create engaging creatives and messaging.
- You’ll coordinate brand awareness campaigns and communication with external partners (e.g. news publishers in the US, industry associations)
4. Based on your experience level, it might also involve creating new marketing pages: managing new pages that need to be created for specific marketing campaigns, from concept to final mockup.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you’ll ensure that the brand message is consistent. Also, you’ll monitor key online marketing metrics to track success for all of the above campaigns.
We also offer a competitive benefits package including:
- Highly competitive salary;
- Up to $2.000 educational reimbursement plan/calendar year;
- Comprehensive private medical and life insurance plan;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Modern technology, work methods and tools;
- Possibility to participate in various training programs and conferences;
- 20 RON/day meal tickets;
- Access to company vacation condos in the U.S.;
- Frequent internal engagement activities;
- Discount plans for fitness centers, restaurants and various service providers.
You will also be able to use the benefits below, once we return to our office:
- Commuting and parking benefits;
- Fresh fruit, snacks and coffee in the office;
- Open air terraces, game rooms;
- Regular themed parties & team building activities.