Email Marketing Specialist
Our dynamic marketing team in Cluj-Napoca, already counting over 100 people, is looking for a skilled Email Marketing Specialist with great written and spoken command of the English language, that possesses solid campaign and project management skills.
If you’re passionate about online marketing and have experience in email marketing, you might be a great fit for us. We promote a portfolio of real estate brands on the web and mobile, in the dynamic U.S. and Canadian markets. Natural inclination towards marketing activities, good project management skills, a solid understanding of email marketing operations and technology, an ease in working with data, and the ability to think strategically make you a perfect fit for this position.
In the current pandemic, we prioritize the safety and health of our teams, hence this role implies working from home until further notice.
What we're looking for:
- At least 2 years of experience in a medium-to-large scale email marketing program;
- Experience in working with an enterprise email marketing platform desired;
- Solid understanding of email marketing operations, technology and techniques;
- Solid understanding of email engagement metrics and web tools;
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS;
- Ability to draw insights from data and make campaign decisions based on those insights;
- Experience in driving projects with cross functional teams;
- Superior command of both written and spoken English;
- Distinctive problem solving, analysis skills and impeccable business judgment;
- Able to multi-task and handle changing or conflicting priorities;
- Excellent time management and organizational skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Up-to-date with digital marketing principles and SEO best practices are a plus.
What you'll do:
- Develop and execute on B2C email and push marketing campaigns across multiple channels;
- Support re-engagement efforts that follow the user lifecycle across product lines;
- Use data to monitor campaign performance and identify areas for improvement; optimize targeting and campaign execution;
- Make data-driven proposals for campaign strategies and initiatives;
- A/B testing on design, copy and frequency to optimize for performance metrics;
- Uncover data-based insights about our users, optimize accordingly, execute, and analyze results;
- Collaborate with copy and design teams to develop assets, templates, and messaging to achieve campaign and business objectives;
- Consult with management and report regularly on campaign performance.
We also offer a competitive benefits package including:
- Highly competitive salary;
- Up to $2.000 educational reimbursement plan/calendar year;
- Comprehensive private medical and life insurance plan;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Modern technology, work methods and tools;
- Possibility to participate in various training programs and conferences;
- 15 RON/day meal tickets;
- Access to company vacation condos in the U.S.;
- Frequent internal engagement activities;
- Discount plans for fitness centers, restaurants and various service providers.
You will also be able to use the benefits below, once we return to our office:
- Commuting and parking benefits;
- Fresh fruits, snacks and coffee in the office;
- Open air terraces, game rooms;
- Regular themed parties & team building activities.