Front-end Web Developer
We are looking for new teammates to join our web-based intelligence platform for the U.S. real estate market. The Front-End Web Developer is a key role within our Dev team and will help build our pixel-perfect & responsive websites.
If you are a Front-End Developer with a keen eye for details, let’s discuss more about how you can find your fit in our team!
This role implies working from home until our Cluj office will be officially reopened.
What we're looking for:
- 2+ years of work experience on web platforms;
- Strong knowledge of HTML & CSS;
- Experience with Bootstrap & responsive design;
- An eye for design and strong attention to detail;
- Experience with different browser development tools;
- Basic knowledge of PHP or other web programming language;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, flexibility, team spirit.
What you'll do:
- Implement UI for high traffic, mobile-friendly websites, based on mocks;
- Ensure brand consistency and the best user experience;
- Understand, use, and extend the project’s static resources architecture;
- Collaborate directly with business analysts and other stakeholders to understand requirements and demo working software;
- Work in a tightly-knit, cross-functional team;
- Work in an Agile environment with widely used methodologies.
It is considered a plus:
- CSS preprocessing experience;
- Experience with bundling and minifying tools, content delivery systems;
- Familiarity with browser quirks and workarounds;
- Experience with source control tools.
We also offer a competitive benefits package including:
- Highly competitive salary;
- Up to $2.000 educational reimbursement plan/calendar year;
- Comprehensive private medical and life insurance plan;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Modern technology, work methods and tools;
- Possibility to participate in various training programs and conferences;
- 15 RON/day meal tickets;
- Access to company vacation condos in the U.S.;
- Frequent internal engagement activities;
- Discount plans for fitness centers, restaurants and various service providers.
You will also be able to use the benefits below, once we return to our office:
- Commuting and parking benefits;
- Fresh fruit, snacks and coffee in the office;
- Open air terraces, game rooms;
- Regular themed parties & team building activities.