Full Stack Developer
We are seeking a Full Stack Developer to join our Cluj team and contribute to the full development lifecycle, from design to production deployment, of our web-based intelligence platform for the U.S. real estate market.
If you’re ready to make a move, send us your resume.
This role implies both on-site and remote work, so please consider that you may occasionally be called to work from the Cluj office.
What we're looking for:
- Strong knowledge of .NET technologies including C#, .NET Core/.NET 5+, .NET Web API, MVC
- Experience in developing web components using Angular
- Experience with relationship databases: SQL Server or Oracle
- Experience with REST APIs
- Experience with source control tools
- Comfortable working in a team, excellent communication, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in both spoken and written English.
Bonus marks for experience with:
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Gulp, Node JS
- Design Patterns and SOLID principles
What you'll do:
- Contribute to the design and implementation of new features and enhancements to our products
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX design
- Understand, use and extend the product’s architecture
- Through experience, contribute to the enhancement and code reviews of the team code
- Collaborate with the development manager to understand requirements and demo working software
- Work in an Agile environment with widely used methodologies
- Learn, grow and sharpen your skills
We also offer a competitive benefits package including:
- Highly competitive salary;
- Up to $2000 educational reimbursement plan/calendar year;
- Comprehensive private medical and life insurance plan;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Modern technology, work methods and tools;
- Possibility to participate in various training programs and conferences;
- 30 RON/day meal tickets;
- Frequent internal engagement activities, themed parties & team-buildings.
- Discount plans for fitness centers, restaurants and various service providers.
- Fresh fruit, snacks and coffee in the office;
- Open air terraces, game rooms;
- Access to company vacation condos in the U.S.