In-house SEO Engineer
We’re looking for a resourceful, online-savvy SEO engineer to join our large marketing department, now counting over 100 specialists. Your fun and challenging project will be Point2Homes.com, a highly trafficked real estate website (8+ million visits per month) that helps people across the US and Canada find homes for sale or for rent.
Frequently mentioned in some of the most trafficked websites on the web – such as Buzzfeed, NY Times, Huffington Post, Business Insider or AOL.com – Point2 offers great opportunities for results-driven marketers. You will be working in an advanced and highly competitive market. You’ll have access to top-of-the-line tools and get a chance to apply and grow your skillset to a whole new level.
This role implies both on-site and remote work, so please consider that you may occasionally be called to work from the Cluj office.
What we're looking for:
- 3-5 years proven SEO experience;
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools;
- Working knowledge of on- and off-page search engine optimization techniques, ranking factors, algorithm updates etc.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO;
- Good written and spoken English.
It is considered a plus:
- HTML/CSS knowledge
- Proven conversion optimization experience
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
What you'll do:
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords;
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization;
- Work with SEO analysts to identify and recommend improvements areas or new opportunities;
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming;
- Help coordinate content creation and provide feedback for submitted content;
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing;
- Constantly keep an eye on the competition and analyze updates;
- Stay up to date with online marketing advances and identify new opportunities.
We also offer a competitive benefits package including:
- Highly competitive salary;
- Up to $2000 educational reimbursement plan/calendar year;
- Comprehensive private medical and life insurance plan;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Modern technology, work methods and tools;
- Possibility to participate in various training programs and conferences;
- 30 RON/day meal tickets;
- Frequent internal engagement activities, themed parties & team-buildings.
- Discount plans for fitness centers, restaurants and various service providers.
- Fresh fruit, snacks and coffee in the office;
- Open air terraces, game rooms;
- Access to company vacation condos in the U.S.