In-house SEO Engineer
We’re looking for a resourceful, online-savvy SEO engineer to join our large marketing department, now counting over 120 specialists. Your fun and challenging project will be RentCafe.com, a highly trafficked real estate website (5+ million visits per month) that helps people across the US and Canada find apartments and houses for rent.
Frequently mentioned in some of the highest authority publications on the web – such as The New York Times, Business Insider, Washington Post or NPR – RentCafe.com has a strong backlink profile, offering great opportunities for results-driven marketers. You will be working in an advanced and highly competitive market. You’ll have access to top-of-the-line tools and get a chance to apply and grow your skillset to a whole new level.
This role implies both on-site and remote work, so please consider that you may occasionally be called to work from the Cluj office.
What we're looking for:
- 3-5 years proven SEO experience;
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools;
- Working knowledge of on- and off-page search engine optimization techniques, ranking factors, algorithm updates etc.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO;
- Good written and spoken English.
It is considered a plus:
- HTML/CSS knowledge;
- Advanced Excel skills;
- Conversion optimization experience;
- Experience with A/B testing and multivariate experiments.
What you'll do:
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords ;
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization;
- Work with SEO analysts to identify and recommend improvement areas or new opportunities ;
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content; creation and content programming;
- Help coordinate content creation and provide feedback for submitted content ;
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing;
- Prepare reports, project documentation and specifications;
- Work with development teams to implement SEO initiatives on site;
- Monitor the competition and analyze updates ;
- Stay up to date with online marketing advances and identify new opportunities.
We also offer a competitive benefits package including:
- Highly competitive salary;
- Up to $2000 educational reimbursement plan/calendar year;
- Comprehensive private medical and life insurance plan;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Modern technology, work methods and tools;
- Possibility to participate in various training programs and conferences;
- 30 RON/day meal tickets;
- Frequent internal engagement activities, themed parties & team-buildings.
- Discount plans for fitness centers, restaurants and various service providers.
- Fresh fruit, snacks and coffee in the office;
- Open air terraces, game rooms;
- Access to company vacation condos in the U.S.