Inside Sales Representative
At Point2 (a division of Yardi Systems), we assist real estate agents from Canada, the US, and a few places in Central America, in marketing themselves and their businesses via point2homes.com, a real estate website with over 10M visits per month. In addition, we are offering real estate agents a suite of marketing tools aimed at growing their exposure and converting leads to sales.
This is a business to business, inside sales position, involving calling on real estate agents and promoting products and services. You will be responsible for creating new business while having the opportunity to sell additional product to our existing customers.
Working hours are 3.30 pm to 12.00 am., Monday to Friday.
What we're looking for:
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- Proficiency in Spanish is considered a plus;
- Experience in inside sales is preferred;
- Demonstrated track record of selling marketing/advertising services over the phone is valued;
- Online advertising sales background is a plus;
- Well spoken and able to develop rapport quickly and build trust;
- Energetic, eager, focused and competitive by nature.
- Inside Sales Representatives are paid a base salary, plus commissions on earned sales.
- Up to two thousand dollars educational reimbursement plan/calendar year;
- Flexible office work schedule;
- Modern technology, work methods, and tools;
- Possibility to participate in various training programs and conferences (remote or on-site);
- Comprehensive private medical and life insurance plan;
- Fifteen RON/day meal tickets;
- Discount plans for fitness centers, restaurants, and various other service providers;
- Access to company vacation condos in the U.S.;
- Frequent internal engagement activities;
You will also be able to use the benefits below, once we return to our office:
- Commuting and parking benefits;
- Fresh fruits, snacks, and coffee in the office;
- Open-air terraces, game rooms;
- Access to company vacation condos in the U.S;
- Regular themed parties & team building activities.