This role implies both on-site and remote work, so please consider that you may occasionally be called to work from the Cluj office.
What we're looking for:
- Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS and pre-processors like LESS and SASS;
- Knowledge of performance optimization techniques;
- Experience in implementing responsive websites (mobile first);
- An understanding of UI/UX best practices and modern technologies;
- Basic understanding of how back-end development works;
- A person with a critical eye and a good ability to review code;
- Knowledge of C# .NET is considered a plus.
What you'll do:
- Design, modify, develop, write and implement software programming applications;
- Focus on constantly improving the code;
- Contribute to finding the right technical solutions and ensure quality through good design.
We also offer a competitive benefits package including:
- Highly competitive salary;
- Up to $2000 educational reimbursement plan/calendar year;
- Comprehensive private medical and life insurance plan;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Modern technology, work methods and tools;
- Possibility to participate in various training programs and conferences;
- 30 RON/day meal tickets;
- Frequent internal engagement activities, themed parties & team-buildings.
- Discount plans for fitness centers, restaurants and various service providers.
- Fresh fruit, snacks and coffee in the office;
- Open air terraces, game rooms;
- Access to company vacation condos in the U.S.