We are looking for a junior developer to join our local development team. You’re a great match for this job if you have solid general programming skills, you are a quick learner, and you are able to work well within a team. Some knowledge of web technologies and databases is also required.
In the current pandemic, we prioritize the safety and health of our teams, hence this role implies working from home until further notice.
What we're looking for:
- Computer programming graduate or student;
- Good English skills;
- Above-average programming skills;
- Very strong analytical skills;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Strong knowledge of SQL;
- Experience with Perl is considered a plus;
- Desire to start a career as an internet software developer.
What you'll do:
You will get familiar with the systems, environment, and our standard processes right from the beginning. You will also learn about our database and the real estate industry. In this phase, your primary job task will be to extract, transform, and load data into our database.
You will begin to write programs, to manipulate the data, and perform more complex transformations. In time, you will be able to perform changes to existing processes and applications that we use. You will be working closely with the team and receiving the guidance and support of experienced programmers.
We also offer a competitive benefits package including:
- Highly competitive salary;
- Up to $2.000 educational reimbursement plan/calendar year;
- Comprehensive private medical and life insurance plan;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Modern technology, work methods and tools;
- Possibility to participate in various training programs and conferences;
- 15 RON/day meal tickets;
- Access to company vacation condos in the U.S.;
- Frequent internal engagement activities;
- Discount plans for fitness centers, restaurants and various service providers.
You will also be able to use the benefits below, once we return to our office:
- Commuting and parking benefits;
- Fresh fruit, snacks and coffee in the office;
- Open air terraces, game rooms;
- Regular themed parties & team building activities.