Junior SEO Specialist
We’re expanding the team to serve our clients’ growing needs for SEO services and looking to hire a talented SEO Specialist.
The team operates in an agency-type environment working on multiple real estate websites simultaneously. As an SEO Specialist, you will be working on website audits, on-site optimization and local SEO, as well as providing monthly performance reports to our clients. A big plus, though not mandatory, would be the ability to write title tags, meta-descriptions, and basic property and neighborhood descriptions in native-like English.
This position represents a great SEO learning opportunity for junior and mid-level professionals. You will work alongside experienced professionals that manage SEO and SEM for several Yardi-operated sites that bring in over 8,000,000 visits per month. Moreover, our clients are based in the US, which is the most competitive and challenging market for an SEO professional.
This role implies both on-site and remote work, so please consider that you may occasionally be called to work from the Cluj office.
What we're looking for:
- Good understanding of SEO guidelines and technical principles;
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in PR, Marketing, Advertising, Communication, Journalism or related fields;
- 6+ months experience in SEO;
- Good command of English; great written English skills are a plus;
- Experience implementing on-page SEO campaigns is a plus;
- Experience with website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, GWT, Web Trends) is a plus;
- Willingness to engage collaboratively in a dynamic, team-oriented, client-first environment;
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM.
What you'll do:
- Perform SEO audits for our clients’ sites;
- Work on Local SEO and on-page optimizations for our client business websites;
- Create and optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing;
- Track, report, and analyze website performance;
- Continual development, adherence to, improvement and updates to SEO standards and application of those techniques.
We also offer a competitive benefits package including:
- Highly competitive salary;
- Up to $2000 educational reimbursement plan/calendar year;
- Comprehensive private medical and life insurance plan;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Modern technology, work methods and tools;
- Possibility to participate in various training programs and conferences;
- 30 RON/day meal tickets;
- Frequent internal engagement activities, themed parties & team-buildings.
- Discount plans for fitness centers, restaurants and various service providers.
- Fresh fruit, snacks and coffee in the office;
- Open air terraces, game rooms;
- Access to company vacation condos in the U.S.