Junior SQL Programmer
We are looking for a Junior Programmer with a passion for SQL to join our local Technical Cases team.
As a member of our team, you will provide excellent service to our global and European clients through the resolution of complex data issues and the development of client-specific solutions within Yardi’s web-based Voyager ERP software product.
Our main goal is to support non-technical teams with the more complex issues (we call them cases) reported by clients. Anything that involves a deeper look into the database, and data fixes, from the most common and simple ones like updating the date of a transaction to more complex ones like creating stored procedures, and functions, improving performance, small adjustments to existing custom reports, etc., can be assigned to our team to review and identify the best solution.
As you’re only getting started, you’ll have a mentor that will guide, advise and coach you, and you’ll also benefit from your colleagues’ help and collaboration.
This role allows both working from home and from the office. Please expect to work in the office periodically.
What we're looking for:
- Top university student or graduate, with a degree in Economic Informatics or Computer Science;
- Strong knowledge of SQL;
- Good English skills;
- Solid programming skills;
- Very strong analytical skills;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
What you'll do:
- Understand the functionalities of the ERP system and the underlying complex data schema;
- Investigate client-reported issues and perform root cause analysis;
- Write complex and complete scripts to resolve data issues;
- Understand client’s business requirements and processes to develop custom solutions;
- Develop custom reports and functionalities that match client-specific needs using the appropriate tools;
- Test custom reports and functionalities.
We also offer a competitive benefits package including:
- Highly competitive salary;
- Up to 2000 USD educational reimbursement plan/calendar year;
- Comprehensive private medical and life insurance plan;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Modern technology, work methods and tools;
- Possibility to participate in various training programs and conferences;
- 30 RON/day meal tickets;
- Frequent internal engagement activities, themed parties & team-buildings.
- Discount plans for fitness centers, restaurants and various service providers.
- Fresh fruit, snacks and coffee in the office;
- Open air terraces, game rooms;
Yardi Romania is part of Yardi Systems, Inc., an American company founded in 1984 that has become the leading provider of software solutions for the real estate industry, with over 45 offices and 8000+ employees worldwide. Our development center in Cluj-Napoca is the second largest Yardi office in the world – counting over 1200 dedicated professionals with highly diverse skillsets, ranging from software development to data research and analysis, marketing, journalism, consulting, and customer service.
Our success belongs to our employees, who make Yardi Romania an amazing place to work and grow.