SEO Link Building & Outreach Specialist
We are looking for an experienced outgoing person who is ready to reach out to and connect with journalists, bloggers, and industry influencers across North America. A person whose biggest strengths are positivity, professionalism, ambition, and who can use the written word to build relationships.
The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated team player with experience in link building or similar roles (e.g. sales prospecting, online research, managing email lists, etc.). The Link Building & Outreach Specialist will be the main point-of-contact for both press & blogger outreach, and inbound requests.
This is a great opportunity to develop professionally and grow your skillset as a part of a driven, passionate, and highly collaborative marketing team.
You will be part of a highly skilled team in charge of strategizing, managing, and executing the PR and backlink campaigns for one of Yardi’s brands. You will play a critical role increasing the authority of the brand’s website by securing links, citations and mentions from relevant, authoritative sources. This position reports directly to the Marketing Manager and will collaborate with the copywriting and link building teams to boost awareness of branded assets in order to generate more inbound links to the domain.
Our PR & Communications team constantly secures mentions in the most popular publications on the web, such as Washington Post, NY Times, Business Insider and Forbes. We pride ourselves on the content that gets featured in these publications, as it is fully produced in-house by our team of copywriters, marketing analysts and designers.
This role implies both on-site and remote work, so please consider that you may occasionally be called to work from the Cluj office.
What we're looking for:
- 2+ years of experience working in a similar role;
- Bachelor’s degree in PR, Marketing, English, Advertising, Communication, Journalism or related fields;
- Independent, self-starter with passion for marketing and technology;
- Excellent English skills, both verbal & written;
- Strong networking and online research skills;
- Highly organized and creative with attention to detail;
- Strong knowledge of SEO linkbuilding principles is a must;
- Strong analytical skills and ability to understand, report and act on data;
- Advantage: Ability to write creative and engaging content based on a variety of topics.
What you'll do:
- Research and identify websites in a variety of industries in order to develop a reliable network of valuable outreach contacts;
- Create unique, compelling outreach messages to journalists, website owners, and bloggers, using creativity to engage prospects with memorable hooks and calls to action;
- Identify, research, and gather background information to contribute ideas for new brand assets in assets in team content brainstorming sessions;
- Promote blog articles and other content via newsletters and email marketing to existing clients;
- Write authentically and engagingly about the value of our brand as a top resource in the industry.
We also offer a competitive benefits package including:
- Highly competitive salary;
- Up to $2.000 educational reimbursement plan/calendar year;
- Comprehensive private medical and life insurance plan;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Modern technology, work methods and tools;
- Possibility to participate in various training programs and conferences;
- 30 RON/day meal tickets;
- Frequent internal engagement activities, themed parties & team-buildings;
- Discount plans for fitness centers, restaurants and various service providers;
- Fresh fruit, snacks and coffee in the office;
- Open air terraces, game rooms.
Yardi Romania is part of Yardi Systems, Inc., an American company founded in 1984 that has become the leading provider of software solutions for the real estate industry, with over 45 offices and 8,000+ employees worldwide. Our development center in Cluj-Napoca, opened in 2010, is the second largest Yardi office in the world – counting over 1,200 dedicated professionals with highly diverse skillsets, ranging from software development to data research and analysis, marketing, journalism, consulting, and customer service.
Our success belongs to our employees, who make Yardi Romania an amazing place to work and grow.