This is a great position for a person who has native-like English writing skills, can easily see things from another person’s perspective and is cleverly persuasive in writing. This position represents a great opportunity to get introduced to the highly competitive North American online marketing industry, or to advance your knowledge of it. Our dynamic marketing team in Cluj-Napoca, already counting over 100 people, is looking for a marketing copywriter for one of Yardi Systems’ brands. The website you’ll be working on, helps millions of people across the US connect with their ideal place to rent.
As a marketing copywriter, you will be responsible for creating and editing blog articles, guest posts, market reports, news stories and content marketing projects. You will work closely with an accomplished team of SEO and communication specialists in order to grow the organic traffic on our portals through successful content marketing and link building initiatives. This is a great opportunity to advance your Search Engine Marketing knowledge in fields like: SEO and PPC copywriting, click-through rate optimization, outreach and guest blogging.
In the current pandemic, we prioritize the safety and health of our teams, hence this role implies working from home until further notice.
What we're looking for:
- At least two years of experience working in a copywriting, marketing, communications, or journalism role primarily in English;
- Native-like command of the U.S. English language (speaking & writing);
- Skilled in writing clear, concise, and grammatically correct text, with high attention to detail;
- Great report writing and summarizing skills;
- Ability to develop complicated, analytic concepts, and distill them for a target audience;
- Driven team player, collaborator, and relationship builder;
- Ability to work effectively on cross-functional teams;
- Interest in inbound marketing and SEO is considered a plus.
What you'll do:
- Write blog articles and produce copy and headlines for in-house compiled market reports;
- Serve as the primary copywriter and editor for our corporate blog;
- Develop creative, strategic and consistent copy from product information, market and/or user research for outreach and link building campaigns;
- Assist with content ideation, content management, and publishing;
- Assist with the development of public relations and other brand-focused content as needed;
- Manage and oversee freelance writers as needed;
- Other copywriting tasks may include landing page copy, PPC ads, or copy for email marketing campaigns.
We also offer a competitive benefits package including:
- Highly competitive salary;
- Up to $2.000 educational reimbursement plan/calendar year;
- Comprehensive private medical and life insurance plan;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Modern technology, work methods and tools;
- Possibility to participate in various training programs and conferences;
- 15 RON/day meal tickets;
- Access to company vacation condos in the U.S.;
- Frequent internal engagement activities;
- Discount plans for fitness centers, restaurants and various service providers.
You will also be able to use the benefits below, once we return to our office:
- Commuting and parking benefits;
- Fresh fruit, snacks and coffee in the office;
- Open air terraces, game rooms;
- Regular themed parties & team building activities.