We are looking for a smart and creative marketing writer to join our team, someone who can develop with us and help us achieve great results for our clients. The role will include conducting thorough research, seeing things from another person’s perspective, and cleverly persuading through writing.
As a marketing writer, you will be responsible for creating and editing creative, well-written, and 100% original content for our clients. You will work closely with an accomplished team of SEO and SEM specialists in order to grow the organic traffic on our portals.
This role is not available in a permanently remote regime, therefore the availability to partially work from the Cluj office in the foreseeable future is required in order to continue the recruitment process.
What we're looking for:
- Native-like command of the English language (speaking & writing);
- 6+ months of experience working in a copywriting, creative writing or a similar role is a plus;
- Skilled in writing clear, concise, and grammatically correct text with high attention to detail;
- Driven team player, collaborator, and relationship builder;
- Ability to work effectively on cross-functional teams;
- Ability to write for multiple brand voices;
- Perform quality work within deadlines, with or without direct supervision;
- Passion for storytelling;
- Know the way around social media and the internet.
What you'll do:
- Develop engaging, high-quality, original content for our client business websites (in English only);
- Edit, revise, review, and proofread all copy to maintain proper grammar and structure;
- Create/promote content via different social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, etc.);
- Conduct research to find new content ideas/content opportunities;
- Optimize content according to SEO best practices;
- Conduct keywords and competitors research.
We also offer a competitive benefits package including:
- Highly competitive salary;
- Up to $2.000 educational reimbursement plan/calendar year;
- Comprehensive private medical and life insurance plan;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Modern technology, work methods and tools;
- Possibility to participate in various training programs and conferences;
- 20 RON/day meal tickets;
- Access to company vacation condos in the U.S.;
- Frequent internal engagement activities;
- Discount plans for fitness centers, restaurants and various service providers.
You will also be able to use the benefits below, once we return to our office:
- Commuting and parking benefits;
- Fresh fruit, snacks and coffee in the office;
- Open air terraces, game rooms;
- Regular themed parties & team building activities.