.NET Software Engineer
We are looking for a new teammate to join us in extending a suite of web-based applications for the U.S. and Canadian real estate markets. As a software engineer in our team, you will be actively participating in the product architecture, development, code review, and deployment process of these applications.
Visit https://www.rentcafe.com to learn more about our product.
In the current pandemic, we prioritize the safety and health of our teams, hence this role implies working from home until further notice.
What we're looking for:
- 2+ years of work experience with C#;
- Strong knowledge of C#;
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC;
- Solid understanding of OOP principles and familiarity with design patterns;
- Experience creating and consuming REST APIs;
- Experience with MS SQL Server or other relational databases;
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- Interest in learning new technologies;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, flexibility, team spirit.
What you'll do:
- Design, write, test, and refactor software;
- Identify bottlenecks, review specifications, and propose technical solutions;
- Perform code reviews and suggest improvements in code written by your team;
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications;
- Work in a tightly-knit, cross-functional team;
- Collaborate directly with QA, Marketing, DevOps and other stakeholders to understand requirements and demo working software;
- Work in an Agile environment with widely used methodologies.
We also offer a competitive benefits package including:
- Highly competitive salary;
- Up to $2.000 educational reimbursement plan/calendar year;
- Comprehensive private medical and life insurance plan;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Modern technology, work methods and tools;
- Possibility to participate in various training programs and conferences;
- 15 RON/day meal tickets;
- Access to company vacation condos in the U.S.;
- Frequent internal engagement activities;
- Discount plans for fitness centers, restaurants and various service providers.
You will also be able to use the benefits below, once we return to our office:
- Commuting and parking benefits;
- Fresh fruits, snacks and coffee in the office;
- Open air terraces, game rooms;
- Regular themed parties & team building activities.