.NET Software Engineer
We are looking for a new teammate to join us in extending a suite of web-based applications for the U.S. and Canadian real estate markets. As a software engineer in our team, you will be actively participating in the product architecture, development, code review, and deployment process of these applications.
Visit https://www.point2homes.com/ to learn more about our product.
This role implies working from home until our Cluj office will be officially reopened.
What we're looking for:
- 2+ years of work experience with C#;
- Strong knowledge of C#;
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC;
- Solid understanding of OOP principles and familiarity with design patterns;
- Experience creating and consuming REST APIs;
- Experience with Oracle or other relational databases;
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- Interest in learning new technologies;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, flexibility, team spirit.
What you'll do:
- Design, write, test, and refactor software;
- Identify bottlenecks, review specifications, and propose technical solutions;
- Perform code reviews and suggest improvements in code written by your team;
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications;
- Work in a tightly-knit, cross-functional team;
- Collaborate directly with QA, Marketing, DevOps and other stakeholders to understand requirements and demo working software;
- Work in an Agile environment with widely used methodologies.
We also offer a competitive benefits package including:
- Highly competitive salary;
- Up to $2.000 educational reimbursement plan/calendar year;
- Comprehensive private medical and life insurance plan;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Modern technology, work methods and tools;
- Possibility to participate in various training programs and conferences;
- 15 RON/day meal tickets;
- Access to company vacation condos in the U.S.;
- Frequent internal engagement activities;
- Discount plans for fitness centers, restaurants and various service providers.
You will also be able to use the benefits below, once we return to our office:
- Commuting and parking benefits;
- Fresh fruits, snacks and coffee in the office;
- Open air terraces, game rooms;
- Regular themed parties & team building activities.