Paid Advertising Specialist
We are seeking a passionate and analytical paid advertising specialist to help market one of our flagship U.S. websites that attracts ~5 million visits per month. As a PPC Specialist, you will be managing advertising efforts on a variety of platforms, such as Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Facebook Advertising, Criteo, etc., with the goal of generating high-quality and cost-effective leads.
This is a great opportunity to get introduced to the highly competitive North American online marketing industry (U.S. and Canada), or to expand your knowledge of it. You will have the opportunity to work on a great variety of campaigns and platforms on both strategy and execution.
This role implies working from home until our Cluj office will be officially reopened.
What we're looking for:
- A keen interest in paid advertising;
- Full understanding of digital marketing principles, channels and methods;
- Minimum 2 years proven experience in creating, managing and optimizing Google Ads campaigns
- Experience in managing other major paid advertising platforms and social media is a plus;
- Full understanding of search KPIs and campaign success metrics;
- Knowledge of other Google products such as Google Analytics;
- Strategic, results-oriented thinking;
- Excellent organization and time management skills;
- Good command of the English language;
What you'll do:
- Conducting paid advertising campaigns through various platforms (Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Facebook Ads, Criteo, etc.) on multiple markets;
- Executing day-to-day campaign optimization and following results according to company goals;
- Updating continuously our campaigns and budget distribution based on KPIs;
- Conducting keyword research and proposing implementations accordingly;
- Creating adequate ads and running A/B tests;
- Monitoring and reporting on key metrics, progress and account activity;
- Analyzing and translating data from web analytics into actionable plans and advertising campaigns;
- Conducting competitor and market research with the goal of finding opportunities;
- Keeping pace with the latest changes in the paid advertising industry while continually leveraging new tools and best practices to boost the efficiency of campaigns;
We also offer a competitive benefits package including:
- Highly competitive salary;
- Up to $2.000 educational reimbursement plan/calendar year;
- Comprehensive private medical and life insurance plan;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Modern technology, work methods and tools;
- Possibility to participate in various training programs and conferences;
- 15 RON/day meal tickets;
- Access to company vacation condos in the U.S.;
- Frequent internal engagement activities;
- Discount plans for fitness centers, restaurants and various service providers.
You will also be able to use the benefits below, once we return to our office:
- Commuting and parking benefits;
- Fresh fruit, snacks and coffee in the office;
- Open air terraces, game rooms;
- Regular themed parties & team building activities.