Paid Advertising Specialist
We are seeking a talented and analytical paid advertising specialist to join a growing team of marketers working on two emerging PropTech brands from Yardi. You will be responsible for creating a paid advertising strategy and executing it. You will be in charge of all types of paid advertising from search, display, remarketing and social media to ads in industry publications.
This is a great opportunity to get introduced to the highly competitive North American online marketing industry (U.S. and Canada), or to expand your knowledge of it. You will have the opportunity to work on a great variety of campaigns and platforms on both strategy and execution.
In the current pandemic, we prioritize the safety and health of our teams, hence this role implies working from home until further notice.
What we're looking for:
- A keen interest in paid advertising and the search industry;
- Minimum 2 years proven experience in managing end-to-end Google Ads campaigns;
- Knowledge of other Google products such as Google Analytics;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Experience in B2B marketing is a plus;
- Good command of the English language.
What you'll do:
- Develop and execute the paid advertising strategy for our B2B brands;
- Manage advertising campaigns through platforms such as Google Ads (search, display, remarketing);
- Research and forecast new search volume opportunities;
- Execute daily campaign optimization and align the paid strategy to company goals;
- Create adequate ads and running A/B tests;
- Build and monitor a robust conversion tracking infrastructure;
- Translate data from web analytics into actionable plans and advertising campaigns;
- Research industry publications and negotiate ad placements on their websites, newsletters and webinars;
- Provide regular reports and insights into campaign performance, tied to KPIs including budgeting, traffic, leads, cost per click, cost per lead.
We also offer a competitive benefits package including:
- Highly competitive salary;
- Up to $2.000 educational reimbursement plan/calendar year;
- Comprehensive private medical and life insurance plan;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Modern technology, work methods and tools;
- Possibility to participate in various training programs and conferences;
- 15 RON/day meal tickets;
- Access to company vacation condos in the U.S.;
- Frequent internal engagement activities;
- Discount plans for fitness centers, restaurants and various service providers.
You will also be able to use the benefits below, once we return to our office:
- Commuting and parking benefits;
- Fresh fruit, snacks and coffee in the office;
- Open air terraces, game rooms;
- Regular themed parties & team building activities.