Paid Advertising Specialist (B2B)
We are seeking a passionate and analytical paid advertising specialist to help market our B2B software solutions for real estate professionals in U.S. As a PPC Specialist, you will be managing advertising efforts on a variety of platforms, such as Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Account-based marketing tools etc., with the goal of generating high-quality and cost-effective leads and creating brand awareness for our products.
This is a great opportunity to get introduced to the highly competitive North American online marketing industry, or to expand your knowledge of it. You will have the opportunity to work on a great variety of campaigns and platforms on both strategy and execution.
This role implies both on-site and remote work, so please consider that you may occasionally be called to work from the Cluj office.
What we're looking for:
- 2+ years of proven experience in creating, managing and optimizing Google Ads and LinkedIn campaigns;
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing, Advertising, Communication, Journalism or related fields;
- A keen interest in paid advertising;
- Full understanding of digital marketing principles, channels and methods;
- Knowledge of other Google products such as Google Analytics;
- Full understanding of search KPIs and campaign success metrics;
- Excellent organization and time management skills;
- Good command of the English language;
- Experience in managing other major paid advertising platforms and social media is a plus.
What you'll do:
- Create and manage paid advertising campaigns through various platforms (Account-based marketing tools, Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Facebook Ads etc.) on multiple markets across U.S. and Canada;
- Monitor and optimize campaigns continuously, as well as report on results and propose strategy according to company goals;
- Update campaigns and budget distribution based on KPIs;
- Conduct keyword research and propose implementations accordingly;
- Create adequate ads and run A/B tests;
- Monitor and report on key metrics, progress and account activity;
- Analyze and translate data from web analytics into actionable plans and advertising campaigns;
- Conduct competitor and market research with the goal of finding opportunities;
- Keep pace with the latest changes in the paid advertising industry while continually leveraging new tools and best practices to boost the efficiency of campaigns.
We also offer a competitive benefits package including:
- Highly competitive salary;
- Up to $2.000 educational reimbursement plan/calendar year;
- Comprehensive private medical and life insurance plan;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Modern technology, work methods and tools;
- Possibility to participate in various training programs and conferences;
- 30 RON/day meal tickets;
- Frequent internal engagement activities, themed parties & team-buildings;
- Discount plans for fitness centers, restaurants and various service providers;
- Fresh fruit, snacks and coffee in the office;
- Open air terraces, game rooms.
Yardi Romania is part of Yardi Systems, Inc., an American company founded in 1984 that has become the leading provider of software solutions for the real estate industry, with over 45 offices and 8,000+ employees worldwide. Our development center in Cluj-Napoca, opened in 2010, is the second largest Yardi office in the world – counting over 1,200 dedicated professionals with highly diverse skillsets, ranging from software development to data research and analysis, marketing, journalism, consulting, and customer service.
Our success belongs to our employees, who make Yardi Romania an amazing place to work and grow.