We are looking for a Photo Editor to join our local team. The ideal candidate has graduated from a top university with a degree in arts or design and has taken some courses in photography editing, or is very passionate about photo editing.
This role implies working from home until our Cluj office will be officially reopened.
What we're looking for:
- Very good English language skills;
- Very good communication and interaction skills;
- Good online research skills;
- Experience working with Photoshop is a must;
- High attention to detail – quality and accuracy is essential;
- Highly organized person;
- Problem solving and analytical skills;
- Ability to work independently or on assigned tasks.
What you'll do:
- Work with large sets of property photos obtained from our photographers;
- Analyze them to determine what image edits should be performed (cropping, removing power lines, color correction, stretching);
- Modify photos, upload them for review and determine a small set of property characteristics using internal tools;
- Extra internet research will be required in order to identify viable properties and determine their characteristics.
Regular hours are around US time zones, 15:00 – 23:30 Cluj Time, with the option of having a split-week, Monday – Wednesday 15:00-23:30 and Thursday – Friday 12:30-21:00.
Experienced members of the team will have the option to switch to a different schedule after 1 and 2 years of seniority.
We also offer a competitive benefits package including:
- Highly competitive salary;
- Up to $2.000 educational reimbursement plan/calendar year;
- Comprehensive private medical and life insurance plan;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Modern technology, work methods and tools;
- Possibility to participate in various training programs and conferences;
- 15 RON/day meal tickets;
- Access to company vacation condos in the U.S.;
- Frequent internal engagement activities;
- Discount plans for fitness centers, restaurants and various service providers.
You will also be able to use the benefits below, once we return to our office:
- Commuting and parking benefits;
- Fresh fruit, snacks and coffee in the office;
- Open air terraces, game rooms;
- Regular themed parties & team building activities.