PR & Communication Specialist
We’re looking for an outgoing person who can communicate information and ideas clearly. A person whose biggest strengths are positivity, professionalism, and ambition, and who can communicate those strengths through the written word. A persuasive person who is energized by building networks and sharing ideas.
The candidate we’re looking for will be the main point-of-contact for both press outreach and inbound press requests. They will search for and develop professional relationships with media contacts mostly through email and occasionally over the phone.
We have over 10 experienced PR & Communication specialists that will help you develop professionally.
This a great opportunity to get introduced to the highly competitive North American online marketing industry, or to expand your knowledge in it. You will be part of a highly skilled team in charge of strategizing, managing and executing the PR and outreach campaigns for one of Yardi’s brands. The purpose of these campaigns is to increase the brand’s visibility on Google and other search engines through outreach to relevant websites and acquisition of backlinks.
Yardi’s websites are helping people across the US and Canada find homes for sale or apartments to rent. These real estate portals have over 40 million page views per month and an inventory of over 2 million residences listed. Our PR & Communication team constantly secures mentions in some of the most popular publications on the web, such as Washington Post, NY Times, Business Insider and Forbes.
This role implies working from home until our Cluj office will be officially reopened.
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in PR, Marketing, English, Advertising, Communication, Journalism or related fields;
- 2+ years of experience working in a similar role;
- Excellent English skills, both verbal & written;
- Ability to write creative and engaging content based on a variety of topics;
- Strong networking and online research skills;
- Highly organized and creative with attention to detail;
- Basic understanding of SEO is a plus.
What you'll do:
- Research and identify websites in a variety of industries in order to develop a reliable network of valuable outreach contacts;
- Increase the brand’s visibility on Google and other search engines through outreach to relevant websites and through acquiring backlinks;
- Establish and manage relationships with select news websites, bloggers, and industry influencers by developing compelling pitches;
- Write authentically and engagingly about the value of our brand as a top resource in the industry.
We also offer a competitive benefits package including:
- Highly competitive salary;
- Up to $2.000 educational reimbursement plan/calendar year;
- Flexible office work schedule;
- Modern technology, work methods and tools;
- Possibility to participate in various training programs and conferences (remote or on-site);
- Comprehensive private medical and life insurance plan;
- 15 RON/day meal tickets;
- Discount plans for fitness centers, restaurants, and various other service providers.
You will also be able to use the benefits below, once we return to our office:
- Commuting and parking benefits;
- Fresh fruits, snacks, and coffee in the office;
- Open-air terraces, game rooms;
- Access to company vacation condos in the U.S;
- Regular themed parties & team building activities;