This position represents a great opportunity to express your analytical skills and creativity while contributing to the development of our in-house products.
We’re looking for ambitious people, with experience in the field of Quality Assurance but, most importantly, eager to learn and refine their knowledge and skills.
As a member in our team, you will be part of an open-minded, Agile work-environment, tailored to deliver on-time, high-quality product. If you feel like this mix of responsibilities and challenges fit your career plans and ambitions, this is the job for you.
This role implies both on-site and remote work, so please consider that you may occasionally be called to work from the Cluj office.
What we're looking for:
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in manual testing and test case documentation for web-based applications;
- Understanding complex business logic;
- Proficiency in manual testing techniques (both front-end and back-end);
- Experience with features, bugs, regression, and performance testing;
- Familiarity with test writing tools like TestRail;
- Experience with bug tracking tools like Jira;
- Defect classification and issue priority/severity rating skills;
- Interest in documentation writing activities;
- Methodical, organized, strong attention to detail, team player;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related fields is a plus.
What you'll do:
- Manual testing a web-based application;
- Identify and document test cases;
- Review test cases;
- Plan testing strategies and schedules;
- Work closely with the development team in identifying potential bugs and suggesting ways to test and prevent similar issues in the future;
- Work as a strong, agile team player, while demonstrating effective time management to meet deadlines.
We also offer a competitive benefits package including:
- Highly competitive salary;
- Up to $2000 educational reimbursement plan/calendar year;
- Comprehensive private medical and life insurance plan;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Modern technology, work methods and tools;
- Possibility to participate in various training programs and conferences;
- 30 RON/day meal tickets;
- Frequent internal engagement activities, themed parties & team-buildings.
- Discount plans for fitness centers, restaurants and various service providers.
- Fresh fruit, snacks and coffee in the office;
- Open air terraces, game rooms;
- Access to company vacation condos in the U.S.