This position represents a great opportunity to express your analytical skills and creativity while contributing to the development of our in-house products.
We’re looking for ambitious people, with experience in the field of Quality Assurance but, most importantly, eager to learn and refine their knowledge and skills.
As a member in our team, you will be part of an open-minded, Agile work-environment, tailored to deliver on- time, high-quality product. If you feel like this mix of responsibilities and challenges fit your career plans and ambitions, this is the job for you.
This role implies working from home until our Cluj office will be officially reopened.
What we're looking for:
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in manual testing and test case documentation for web-based applications;
- Familiarity with databases (SQL skills);
- Understanding complex business logic;
- Proficiency in manual testing techniques (both front-end and back-end);
- Experience with features, bugs, regression, and performance testing;
- Familiarity with test writing tools like TestRail;
- Experience with bug tracking tools like Jira;
- Defect classification and issue priority/severity rating skills;
- Interest in documentation writing activities;
- Methodical, organized, strong attention to detail, team player;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related fields is a plus.
What you'll do:
- Manual testing a web-based application and its related APIs;
- Identify and document test cases;
- Review test cases;
- Plan testing strategies and schedules;
- Work closely with the development team in identifying potential bugs and suggesting ways to test and prevent similar issues in the future;
- Work as a strong, agile team player, while demonstrating effective time management to meet deadlines.
We also offer a competitive benefits package including:
- Highly competitive salary;
- Up to $2.000 educational reimbursement plan/calendar year;
- Comprehensive private medical and life insurance plan;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Modern technology, work methods and tools;
- Possibility to participate in various training programs and conferences;
- 15 RON/day meal tickets;
- Access to company vacation condos in the U.S.;
- Frequent internal engagement activities;
- Discount plans for fitness centers, restaurants and various service providers.
You will also be able to use the benefits below, once we return to our office:
- Commuting and parking benefits;
- Fresh fruits, snacks and coffee in the office;
- Open air terraces, game rooms;
- Regular themed parties & team building activities.