Sales Support Specialist
We are looking for new members to join our Customer Service team as a Sales Support to our corporate clients for Property Shark, a brand of our parent company, Yardi Systems Inc. Property Shark is a website offering real estate professionals and home buyers in-depth information on any property in the U.S.
This position requires a mix of sales and customer service activities, and it represents a great opportunity for anyone with excellent English skills. If you also love helping people in a friendly yet professional manner, well, this might just be the job for you. As a member of our team, you will assist on corporate sales, which can range from troubleshooting different issues to processing changes in a group account. You’ll keep a contact with group accounts whose subscriptions are ending and offer them a renewal. Communication with customers is done mainly by phone. Additionally, the representative needs to communicate via email. The main workflow is connected to inbound and outbound calls.
Currently available shift: 3:30 p.m. to 12 a.m., Monday until Friday
This role implies working from home until our Cluj office will be officially reopened.
What we're looking for:
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English.
- Good interaction skills.
- Assisting customers in a patient, friendly manner.
- Very good organizational skills and ability to work in a team.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Previous sales support or call center experience is considered an advantage.
What you'll do:
- Assist the group’s authorized point of contact with group changes or any other account-related information as requested via email or phone call.
- Offer live guidance for the products, ranging from assistance offered to new customers to more advanced assistance required by experienced users.
- Handle customer complaints and feedback.
- Manage the renewal process for company accounts (reaching out via phone and email at different intervals prior to expiration, forwarding clients requests to accounting and tracking the renewal process).
- Forward technical issues reported by group contacts to the technical team Jira and following up with them.
We also offer a competitive benefits package including:
- Highly competitive salary;
- Up to $2.000 educational reimbursement plan/calendar year;
- Comprehensive private medical and life insurance plan;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Modern technology, work methods and tools;
- Possibility to participate in various training programs and conferences;
- 15 RON/day meal tickets;
- Access to company vacation condos in the U.S.;
- Frequent internal engagement activities;
- Discount plans for fitness centers, restaurants and various service providers.
You will also be able to use the benefits below, once we return to our office:
- Commuting and parking benefits;
- Fresh fruits, snacks and coffee in the office;
- Open air terraces, game rooms;
- Regular themed parties & team building activities.